One night and more mistakes'

"Britney this isn't going to work, but we will make it work" he moves closer to me when he was in reach I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hand on the back of my thigh an pulled it up to his torso he then grabbed my other and wrapped it around following the other leg. I moved his curly hair from his cheek and placed a line of kissed down his jaw. He pushed me up against the wall letting out a deep throaty moan that vibrated my lips. I moved my head from his jaw and pulled his shirt off he followed my action by moving to the couch he leant me against the sofa. He kissed my neck before he started to gnaw on the sensitive skin he caused a couple nights ago. He traced his hands down my side to my thigh when he reached my crotch he began to rub to lightly over the jeans, he then formed a trail of kisses from my love bite to right above my jeans. I removed my shirt as he undid my jeans and pulled them off he moved his head upwards and started to kiss my lips he slid his tongue into y mouth I playfully fought his tongue as he rubbed circles on my thighs slowly sliding up he lived my panties and slid his finger in slowly and pulled out I tilted my head back and let out a soft moan. I looked back at Harry he was staring with lust at me. I wrapped one hand around his neck and pulled my lips to his, then with my other I unbuckled his jeans he slid them off along with his boxers I place my hand on top of his erection and paced up and down multiple times until my name escaped his lips. I intertwined my fingers into his hair and placed my lips on his he took my hips and placed it over his erection making me hover I gently bend down ontop of it and he rocked me. He flipped me over so he was on top and took out he placed a condom on over it. He pushed himself into me I let out another moan followed by his name. I pushed him away after filling a small splash of water inside of me. I got out of my comfort zone and immediately covered my body.

"Harry?" I ask

"Baby girl don't worry." He smiles

"Harry you did use a condom?" I question

He points down to his covered erection. I took a small breath and went back to kissing him. It must of been my imagination, I'm being too paranoid. I quickly switch back and I was once again on top of him. I slid it in slowly then I started to jump up am down. The night slowly faded and I was laying next to a sleeping Harry. His chest slowly rose up then sunk back down. Everything fist seem alright there was something off. I don't know what, but I was going to find out. I snuggled closer to Harry hoping not to wake him up. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart as I fell asleep...................

Sorry it's short I hope you liked and please vote become a fan and read my other books thanks:)