This is what i want

"Mr. Styles?" I whisper

"Yes, and what are you doing here?" He stares deeply at me, as if he was digging into my soul.

"I was..."I couldn't think of any words that could explain.

"C'mon I will take you home." He mutters

"I.. Don't have a key, and no ones home." I lied, I don't know why thou.

"I can find a place you could stay." He gulped

I wonder where it was he had in mind.

*Harry Styles P.O.V*

I was in the club drinking when I saw a familiar female face run out in a panic then I saw another body chase after her. I get off the bar stool and run out after them. I run out side and saw Britney on the ground with another hunched over unzipping her dress when I had the urge to beat the crap out of him, so I took a swing and hit him square in the head. He staggers of her and tries to get up but fails and falls onto the ground unconscious.

"Mr. Styles?"I hear Britney mumble

I saw her lying there her eyes sparkling in the moon light her skin lightly dark from being on the ground and the way her body looked in that dress made me want to fall.

"Yes, what are you doing here." I mutter, trying not to let her know my true feeling. The feeling that can and will get me fired.

I look at her and I can't help but to show the lust in my eyes.

"I was.." I knew she was here without anyone's knowledge.

"C'mon ill take you home" I mutter kinda excitedly

"I.. Don't have a key and no ones home." She whispered

"I can find a place you can stay." I gulped my excitedness.

Where could she stay, I kinda hoped she would stay at my house. I remembered what happened earlier I was millimeters away from her and I let her go, just like that. Not this time I won't let her go, I won't let anyone take her away. For some strange reason she was all I need she was all I thought about. All it took was one look and ,she was all I needed to breath. I had to show her how I felt but I couldn't because of my age my age stopped me from being who I am who I wanted who I need. Was this real did I truly feel this way about her all these questions ran through my head as I walked her to my car.

"Thanks mr. Styles" I hear her mutter as I open the car door for her.

"Please call me Harry, we aren't in school. I try and be the cool teacher not the boring one." I laugh trying to avoid awkwardness. I drive down the street towards my house. I reach for the radio but was stopped by her hand.

"It's okay, I don't listen to music very often." She smiled

"Okay, so what do you like to do then?" I ask

"I do this and that what ever I please really." She proclaimed

"What about your parents don't they care." I question

"They wouldn't notice if I got killed." She chuckled

I pull into the drive and stopes the car.

"Well here we are, this is my home." I smile

"It's nice,compared to where I was thinking about sleeping at." She mutters

I hop out of the car, headed over to the other side and opened the door for her. She stepped out and tripped I caught her and she looked me strait into the eyes, she leant in but stopped.

"No it's okay, I want this." I whispered

I leant back in and pressed my lips to hers and it was like fireworks from the beginning to the end, it was more that I expected it was better. I was happy it had finally happened, this is what had happened I had fallen for a student.

If you're reading this thank you and wait a couple days for me to update and I love y'all and thanks again please become a fan, vote and read my other stories.:)