Forgiveness tastes like venom

Harry P.O.V-

I woke up with a headache the size of Goliath. My eyes picked up every bright light that was in the room and my ears made all sounds louder. I have no memory of last night nor did I know where I was at, I looked around the room looking for something I was sidetracked when a familiar face stopped me from breathing, no I didn't I quickly take a look under the covers..... nothing, well shit. How could I and now.

-Britney's P.O.V-

I walked into school on my toes every where I went I was looking for Harry I mean Mr. Styles it want like I didn't like him it's just he was to rough he didn't or wouldn't be gentle then he was holding me almost like a hostage. Not only that he beat the shit out of my dad my real dad if it was my step dad I might of been okay with it but no ,it was my dad who I loved. It was.... I can't explain how I felt all I knew was I wanted to stay far away from him. I walk to my first period I walked into my class trying not to get noticed by any one but with my luck mr. Barber had to see me.

"Mrs. Blankenship to what should I owe on this delightful morning?" He questions

"Me getting my ass out of bed" I laugh

"Detention and since I can't stay after words you're serving it with my good friend Mr. Horan." He states

"Like I care." I mutter under my breath

"I could make you serve it with mr. MacNee" I hear mr. Barber threat

"Is that a threat or a promise" I shout Islam my hands on my desk to grab his attention as shouting wasn't enough.

"Britney sit down!" He grits through his teeth

I sit down in my seat in the back and stayed quiet when the bell rang I picked up my detention slip from him and walked to theatre as soon as I walked in Mr. Tomlinson called for me to talk to him outside.

"Britney did you talk to Harry yesterday at all?" He asked me I looked puzzled at him for a second just to catch him off guard to be sure he know or not.

"I know about you he's my best mate." He whispers

"Yeah I kinda told him to stay away from me after he accused me of cheating on him with my father." I mutter

"Did you talk to him after that?" He asks quietly .

"No sorry" I mumble

He opens the door and motions for me to walk in.... The rest of the day was normal except Mr. Horan was really nice to me like way to nice. And that was about it, I walked to my locker but stopped when I saw Scott waiting, I turned around and hurried out of the school. It was not the best time. The only place I knew where to go was home but that wasn't possible I check my back pocket looking for my phone. I knew I left something and it had to be my phone. I had to get it, I was actually really excited I was happy about getting my phone from the guy who beat up my dad, but fuck it I loved him and him being over protective maybe it could be a good thing. I walk to him house hoping to god he would be home I really needed to talk.

*at his house*

I ring his door bell twice like I always so with every one. I waited outside his door for a couple minuets those minutes turned into thirty minutes then forty after an hour I rang the bell again but still had no answer I took a peek in and saw no one was home I hop over the back gait and slid into the window I snuck out of luckily he didn't close it. When I got in I saw nothing had change the clothes I left were still on the floor along with a couple things from the night stand that I accidentally kicked. I walk to the living room and looked around it look like he never came home after the fight. I breeze threw a couple places that I would of left until I found it in the kitchen as I found it the front door slammed open. I quickly hid under the counter, trying not to be seen. But as I bind down a few things fall along with me as they fell Harry shot into the kitchen I ran past him back into his room I try and run out of the window but was tackled by Harry into the bed. Near the window. Great not only will I be in Harry's house with out permission I will be caught.

"Who ever you are you made a ...." He stopped in his tracks when he saw who I was. He releases me and pulls me back into a hug.

"I'm sorry Britney please forgive me" he begs

"Harry I've been scared I was going to talk to you today but you didn't show up. Not only am I worried but you've also got Mr. Tomlinson worried. Don't you think about any one besides yourself?" I nagged

"Britney I woke up and and........ I woke up with another." He affirms

"Harry how could you." I mutter

He gives me a look then gets up from the bed

"Harry please I don't know what to do there's to many problems going on I just need you to be there for me as a boyfriend or as a teacher I don't care which you pick but I'm giving you another chance." I decided.......................... Will this work or will Harry not except and what will happen next ohhhhh you gotta wait until I update so you all are mine tonight....... Haha haha