Yolo right?

"I have to go I can't stay." I mumbled to my self

"Huh?" I hear Harry's voice from behind me, I turn around to face him. I looked into his eyes and lost myself, I shouldn't be having these feelings for him I know what this could do.

"Umm I have to go to my new house to settle in." I mutter

I slide around and started to move forward but stopped when his hand grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall.

"Please don't leave." He threatened more than ask

"Harry!" He gripped my arm tighter when I spoke

"Britney you will not leave not now!" He spoke

I didn't argue with him knowing his strength and agility from the day we fist met. He loosened his grip, I looked for a exit when he pulled me to the kitchen. When I looked around I saw things I never noticed like the pictures of him and two other girls both of them older than him one maybe 6 years while the other looks like she could be his mom. I gaze apon the photos as I passed by them. I look around the pearly white halls, we make it near the living room and he throws me on the black couch. This was the first I've ever seen him like this,I wasn't going to let him do this to me I had to advise a escape rout, I pull my head around his living room making my way to the door when he drops onto the couch.

"Britney you can't leave you're not save there with who ever your staying with I can protect you and I won't let anything happen to you." He mumbles

He places his hand on my knee I push it off, he takes a deep breath and looks at me I turn my attention back to the photo, he grabs my hand making me look back at him.

"Baby girl, I think we can make this happen I just want to know one thing. Are you with me or souls we stop what we have?" I take a second to fully take in his words

"I'm with you." I sigh

He leans in to kiss my lips but I tilt my head so his lips land on my cheek. He pushes my hair out of my face and leans back in but this time he holds me in a way were I can't move my head to reject his kiss, this side of Harry scared me I didn't know what to do so I just sat there as He kissed me. He loosened his grip were I was free to move around just not out side of his arms he leans back as I lean forward in a desperate attempt to free myself from his muscular arms but again his arms over powered my frail week body. I lean on his chest and listened to his heart at his chest slowly risen and fell, his breath soothed me a bit but I was still unrelaxed.

"You can loosen up I'm not going to harm you, I promise." He laughs

"I have to pee." I urged

He gives me a tight look then releases me from his tight grip. I got up and rushed to his room where my bag was I slipped into his bathroom and packed what was in there that was mine I looked around for a window but what I found was walls and a door then I remembered the window right next to the bed he opened it right when we went to sleep, it was my only way out and I knew I liked him maybe loved him but I couldn't live like this. *knock*knock*

" hey were's your bag I don't see it out here" he asks

"I... It's in here with me I'm gonna change into something more comfortable" I lied

"Your in a tee shirt and boxers I didn't think there was any thing more comfortable" he jested

"Yep it's silk it's very smooth and well silky" I joked trying to throw him off guard

"Okay well I'll be in the living room." Stated I threw on my jean shorts and tee shirt. I quietly opened the door and looked around the room I walked slowly to his bedroom door an closed it hoping to prevent sound coming from his room. I looked aver to the window and saw the curtains softly flying I tiptoed towards them and quickly but softly removed the screen I slid my stuff out side the window when I did so i head foot steps coming down the hall I threw the rest of my stuff out................

What's gonna happen next tell me what you want and please tell me what you think love y'all and march forth is my birthday