A Pig-Headed Conversation

The following morning, the happy hogs came out of their untidy, red abode.

"Welp, Bros," said the first pig while stretching his short limbs, "I better get back and make my straw house again before I crash right here!"

"Same here, Bros," agreed the second pig. "I gotta get some sticks for my crib!"

The third pig who owned the brick house nodded. "Okay, Bros... same time, tonight?"

Grins spread across his fellow partying pigs' faces. "Aw, yeah! Y'know it, Bro!"

The young swine oinked and gleefully snorted, giving each other a fist-bump (or rather, hoof-bump). But then, the first pig stopped laughing with his beady brown eyes widening.

"'Sup, Bro? Is the wolf comin' early?" the second pig asked.

The first pig directed his two siblings to turn around. "No, Bro! Way better than a wolf."

"A cougar!" exclaimed the third pig as he barged between his brothers, pointing a dark hoof at the pretty woman walking straight toward them.

"Whoa... Bros..!" they gasped excitedly.

The tubby triplets patted the strands of hair on the top of their heads and pulled their too-short shirts to reach their baggy blue jeans to no avail, as the greeting cougar approached with a small smile.

"Good morning. My name is Jade. I just moved into the house next door and-"

The second pig elbowed his third sibling. "Yo, ya holdin' out on us, Bro!"

The third pig shrugged abruptly. "Hey! Seriously, Bro... I'd no idea about the hotty!"

The second pig skimmed over the silver convertible near Jade's property and gave his brick-building brother a snarky smirk.

"Oh, sure~! Ya got dis lioness with a sweet ride, denned right next to ya, and ya like completely in the dark?" He shook his head in disapproval, clicking his tongue. "Not cool, Bro! So not cool!"

"Yeah, Mom told us to make our way and share wut we got. Dat includes she-kitty, too, Bro!" mentioned the first pig with a stern frown. 

Jade stood there, speechless. The sensible woman was still grasping the concept that she was trying to engage in a conversation with a hog family. But she managed to regain her focus and her voice and cleared her throat. "Excuse me. Ah... pigs?"

The third pig pushed his siblings aside

The third pig pushed his siblings aside. "Please, call me Bob, beautiful!"

The woman shrugged her shoulders. "Eh, all right. Hello, Bob Beautiful."

"Oh, snap!" snickered the other two, angering their brother.

"Hey, shud up! Quit it, Bros!"

"So... Bob," Jade lightly cut in with a sigh, "since we are neighbors, we should-"