Chapter 2

Recap:

'Dad's out for a couple of days. Sleep over? x' I hit send and set my iPhone aside. I ran upstairs to my room and changed into blue denim mini shorts and an over-sized white, V-neck t-shirt. I slipped on my Pikachu slippers and walked back downstairs. 

I checked my cellphone and looked at the text Elle had sent me. 'Alrighty x' It said. The bell rang, making me jump slightly. I opened the door and smiled. 

"Let me guess. You wanted to continue making babies with me?" I asked, grinning.

****************************

I grinned at Kayne, who looked at me with confused eyes but there was still a smile on his face. "Yes, I wanted to continue making babies with you" He replied, smirking at me. "Oh that's great! No ones home too!" I replied, winking at him.

He just laughed and shook his head in amusement. "So, you're Mr. Fox's daughter, huh?" He asked, grinning. "Why yes I am. Did you want something from him?" I asked, "Oh wait, I'm so rude. Would you like to come in?" I asked, moving out of his way.

"Um no, its all good" He replied, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Its alright really, I insist" I said, pulling him in. He chuckled lightly and followed me inside. We both sat on the sofa and looked at each other for a while.

"So, did you want something from Dad?" I asked. "Well, no, not exactly. He asked me to let you know that you'll be spending tomorrow with me and my family" He said, smiling at me. I frowned, confused. Why would dad ask that?

And as if he read my mind, he spoke "It's because my sister just moved here along with my mom, her name is Becca. And he wants you to befriend  her, apart from that, he says its been a while since you saw my parents as well. My dad asked me to go tell you since he couldn't get a hold of you himself".

"Oh wait! You're Mr and Mrs. Nicholson's son?" I gasped. The Nicholsons were like my other family. Mr. Nicholson was Dad's best friend and we used to hang out a lot. I knew he had a son, but he lived with his sister and mother in New Castle and came to visit now and then. They weren't divorced or anything though. I remember visiting them once in New Castle.

"Yeah, I am. Surprised?" He asked, grinning. "You! I remember you now!" I said, a bit too loudly. I got off the sofa and pointed at him. He looked at me with confusion, cocking his head to the side. "Remember when I visited you guys in New Castle 3 years ago? You were the kid who threw cake down my shirt!" I accused, shocked.

He frowned a bit, as if recalling the memory, and burst out laughing. I was afraid he might piss himself any second. "I hope you choke on your laughter" I mumbled, making him laugh even harder. After a while, I couldn't help but smile.

"That was not cool dude. I really liked that shirt" I said, sitting back on the sofa. He wiped his tears and looked at me, "I'm sorry. I'm an evil child" He smirked. "And I can't believe that was you! You're so different now".

"Well you're still the same, mean person." I replied, sticking my tongue out at him. "I'm sorry" He apologized, pulling the puppy dog face. Now, it was my turn to laugh. "Gosh! You looked constipated!" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Ha ha. Real funny, Kiara" He said, rolling his eyes at me. I smiled at how adorable my name sounded when he said it. "You make my name sound good" I said, grinning. "Gosh, you're weird!" He said, poking my forehead.

"Well, now you have to put up with it" I said, poking his forehead in revenge. "Why so?" He questioned, smirking at me. "Because we're friends now" I sang, smirking at him. He narrowed his eyes at me, "You're evil".