Chapter 7

Hey guys! 

It's been quite a while since I last updated. And I'm very sorry for that.

So here you go. :) 

***************************************

I groaned and stomped out of the principal's office, slamming the door shut in the process. I cannot believe this is happening. Not to me! I was so frustrated! I ran my hand through my hair as I tried to ignore the person behind me. It was all his fault. "Oh come on Kiara, why are you mad at me?" Zac questioned. 

"Why? You practically attacked me in the hallway, and dragged me into the janitors closet for a damn kiss. The janitors closet!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. We stopped by our lockers to collect our things. "Yeah well, it was worth it" He smirked, winking at me.

My jaw dropped at that. Kissing him was worth getting suspended for 3 days? I don't think so. His kiss didn't even compare to Kayne's! "Besides, the principal's just overreacting. Suspension for 3 days is ridiculous if you ask me!" Zac said, shutting his locker as he grabbed his bag. 

"Well you see, there's the problem. No one's asking you." I pointed out and shifted the weight of my bag to my right shoulder. Our school had a strict rule on showing your 'affection' towards your loved one in public. A peck on the lips in the presence of others was fine. But a makeout session in the closet?

Oh, no. That was just not acceptable.

Also, the fact that we were doing it during class just annoyed Mrs. Moose even more. "Next time, control your goddamn teenage hormones while being in the school premises" was what she had said. Zac wasn't even bothered, and I shouldn't either but seriously, 3 days was too much. 

We were told to leave the school immediately. Zac thought she was having the 'time of her month'. I rolled my eyes and pushed the school door open, stepping out into the sunlight. "Do you want to go somewhere with me?" Zac asked, grinning. "No, Zac. I want to go home and sleep" I replied, not looking at him. 

Don't get me wrong, I really like Zac. And I know I may be overreacting, but I did not appreciate him kissing me against my own will. 'You didn't mind when Kayne did that.' Said a voice in my head. Okay, since when exactly did I have a voice in my head? 'Since now' It replied, making me frown.

Dear lord, I've gone bonkers! "Kiara? Kiara!" Zac snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Uh, what?" I asked, looking at him. "I asked you if you wanted a ride home?" He repeated himself. I nodded, "Sure". I followed Zac to his car and got inside. 

There was an awkward silence; something that has been happening too much with me now. How awkward. Zac stopped in front of my house and smiled at me. I cleared my throat, "So, I'll see you later then" I spoke and turned to open the door.

Zac pulled me back and kissed me hard. Well, there goes 'Mission void Zac's lips and get out of the car quickly'. I didn't kiss back; I just kept my eyes close and begged for this to stop. And it did. He smirked at me and waved me goodbye. 

I nodded and got out of the car feeling light-headed. I got to my front door and tried opening it. Locked. Where are the keys? Oh right, inside. Smooth move, Kiara. I quickly turned and hoped Zac was still there.

Well, I was wrong. I mentally slapped myself and groaned again. Dad and Cathy were probably at work. And Sam was still in school. I pulled out my cellphone from my bag.

I looked through my contacts and smiled when I found the number I was looking for. I brought my phone to my ears and listened to the ringing noises. "What do you want?" Kayne groaned, making me smirk. So he was sleeping.