Chapter 5

"Kayne don't be such a baby!" Becca smirked. "But I want another hotdog! I'm a grown man, Becs! I need more food!" He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. I laughed, taking a bite out of my hotdog. "Mmmm", I teased Kayne, who just laughed and shook his head. 

I frowned and looked at him confused, "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing really, oh by the way, rocking the yellow 'stache!" He grinned, winking at me. Yellow mustache? Oh. Oh! Kayne laughed even harder, "Stop laughing!" I mumbled, trying to lick the mustard off. 

"It's not there, on the right", He instructed and so I did. "Oh, no I meant your left, my right", He said again, trying not to laugh. Becca grinned and pulled out her camera, taking a picture of me with my rockin' yellow 'stache. "God damn it, Kayne!" I groaned, giving up. 

"Here" He said softly, wiping the mustard away from the corner of my lips, a small smile resting on his lips. "Aw, that is such a cute picture!" Becca cooed, making me roll my eyes at her. Kayne showed me the yellow substance on his thumb, and wiped it on my jeans as he made a run for it.

"You little bastard!" I complained, taking off after him. "You guys! Wait for me!" Becca called, trying to catch up with us. I was a fast runner, so I wasn't so far from Kayne. I saw a little girl sipping coke, an idea popping in my head. I snatched the coke from her and ran faster, trying to close the distance between Kayne and I. 

When I realized I wasn't gonna be able to catch him, I tripped myself purposely landing hard on my butt. A little too hard, if you ask me. "Ouch!" I cried, loud enough for Kayne to hear. He stopped and turned around, smirking at me as he jogged back. Becca had caught up with us too, she collapsed on the ground and tried catching her breath. 

"Little Kiki fell down. Aww" Kayne cooed, pulling my cheeks. I rolled my eyes, smiling at him evily. His expression changed from amused to frightened. "Oh crap!" He said, quickly getting up. "Too late!" I cried and emptied the drink on his shirt. "Score!" I cried, punching my fist in the air! 

"You're so evil!" Kayne said, trying to pull off an angry face. He failed miserably at it, and ended up grinning. "Guess I'll just have to take my shirt off" He mumbled to himself, pulling off his black shirt. I swear the girls walking by us stopped dead in their tracks and stared at him, scratch that, they were drooling on him. 

I swear I saw a girl lick her lips at him, that actually made me want to gag. "Good job Kayne, leave it to you to get unwanted attention" I mumbled, getting up with Becca. "Unwanted? Pfft. It's totally wanted" He smirked, winking at a girl who just melted right there on spot. Becca and I rolled our eyes and continued walking around the carnival. 

"Becca, give me your camera" She looked at me confused but she gave it to me without hesitation. "Come here you two" I signalled them to stand beside me. Kayne was on my right and Becca was on my left. I turned the camera around and stretched my hand, hoping for a perfect picture of us. 

I clicked on the capture button, the camera flashing lightly. "This is such a cool picture!" Becca complimented. Kayne and I nodded in agreement as I handed her camera back. We walked around the carnival, going on random rides, the photo booth, roller coasters and food stalls. I grinned widely when I saw a familiar blonde figure. 

"Excuse me for a second" I said, running towards the figure and jumping on their back, covering their eyes with my hands. "Guess who?" I asked, laughing. "Shut up, you" Zac chuckled, pulling me towards him as he hugged me tightly. "What are you doing here?" He asked, brushing a strand of my hair away from my face.

"Oh, I'm here with Becca and Kayne" I smiled. Zac's expression tensed at the mention of Kayne's name. I sighed and kissed him on the cheek, hoping he'd relax. He smiled softly and stroked my cheek, planting a soft kiss on it. Someone cleared their throat, making me turn around and smile.