Chapter 4

I pulled out the bag of popcorns and emptied it into the bowl, the smell of butter spreading through the kitchen. I picked the bowl up and turn to look at Zac, whose eyes were locked on mine. I cleared my throat and shifted my weight, feeling slightly uncomfortable. 

"Let's go, Elle must be tired of waiting for us" I said, smiling at him as I walked passed him. His hands softly grabbed my waist, making me stop in my tracks. I could feel his hot breath on my ear as his lips lingered on my ear lobe. 

My back was against his chest; such close contact with him always made my body tingle and shiver. I was afraid I might drop the bowl, "Zac..", I spoke, my voice barely coming out as a whisper as his lips kissed my neck softly.I closed my eyes and sighed, loving how amazing it felt everytime he touched me. 

He kissed my neck again, his fingers stroking my thigh. "Oh God, Zac, stop before I faint!" I moaned. He chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek as he let go of my waist, "Now, we're even", He said, taking the bowl of popcorn from me as he casually walked up the stairs. 

I quietly followed behind him, praying to God to calm my wild, teenage hormones. Zac held my room door open for me, a huge smirk on his perfect face as he winked at me, laughing lightly as he saw the light blush appear on my cheeks.

I cursed him under my breath and sat on the floor next to Elle, who gave me the 'You-better-tell-me-what-happened-between-you-two' look.  I smiled and nodded, turning to the screen as Zac placed himself next to me, setting the bowl in front of him for us to share, as Elle liked having a whole bowl to herself only.

We had settled on watching Rio, since we had heard such amazing reviews of it.  Zac's arm rested behind me shoulders, I turned my head and cocked my eyebrow at him, a small smile on my lips. I can't believe he's actually trying that old a move on me! I smirked and turned away, focusing on the movie.

"Um, you're supposed to rest your head on my chest" Zac whispered, making me chuckle. "I already know that, Zac" I whispered back, my eyes on Elle hoping she doesn't smack me for making noises."Then why aren't you doing it?", He asked, frowning at me, his face resembling a child's.

"Kiara, can you please just do what the blonde says so I can watch my movie in peace?" Elle asked, glaring at Zac.  He and I both knew it was asking for hell if someone disturbs Elle during a movie, and that's what we had done so I quietly nodded, glad she didn't snap at us. I slowly rested my head on Zac's chest, snuggling closer to him as I sighed.

His arms were wrapped around me securely, his chin resting on my head. I could hear the steady rythm of his heartbeat, it was so peaceful. There was pin drop silence through out the movie, but most of the time we were laughing our heads off. 90 minutes had passed and Rio ended.

"That was a really awesome movie!" Elle commented, I nodded my head in agreement. "I thought the dog Luiz was absolutely adorable!", I said, grinning. "Gross, the break-dancing monkeys were the best!" Zac said. It didn't surprise Elle and I though, Zac had an obsession with monkeys.

"I liked Pedro, he was really cool!" Elle said, smiling. Overall, it was a good movie and all three of us had fun. I checked the time, 10:05 pm.  "We'll be off now, Zac can you drop me off at my house?" Elle asked, "Sure" Zac nodded. "You're too young to drive, I don't even get how your mom lets you take  out the car" I mumbled.

Zac grinned and poked my nose, "Because I'm an awesome driver, and she loves me". I rolled my eyes and turned to Elle. "You're not staying?" I asked, looking at her with sad eyes. "Not tonight, I have to go home. I'm really sorry, I'm sure you'll survive a night in this place by yourself" Elle patted my back.

I groaned, I absolutely hated being alone in this stupid mansion! I walked down with the two idiots I call my best friends and hugged Elle goodbye. Zac, however, was a completely different case.