Chapter Fifteen

I hope I gave justice to the plot  I had in mind...

_________

The meeting went well in the first two hours.  Taehyung and his foreigner visitors took a break and called on the kitchen staff to serve the refreshments.  The CEO gave a strict order to let Chef Jin to lead the serving.  

Soon, the food arrived with Jin leading the servers to the table.  He politely gave orders to the servers to give out the food to the guests.  Jin stood at the end of the table and supervised his servers.  

Taehyung gazed at his ex-husband who is trying to ignore him since he came in.  The CEO observed how Jin is precise with his work, graciously ordering and supervising the servers.  A server placed a plate of  japchae infront of him.  Taehyung looked up to the server with raised eyebrows and a cold expression, and asked, "Why isn't Chef Jin serving me?" 

The server nervously held onto the tray and answered, "It was him who told me to serve you, Sir." Taehyung glared at the server and ordered him, "Then tell him to serve me.  Remove this plate at once."  With that the server anxiously removed the plate and went to talk to Jin.  Two of the visitors who were beside Taehyung looked at the CEO with confusion.  "Oh, Mr. Grey, Mr. Sheen,  continue eating.  Don't mind me.  I just want  a special person to serve me."  He smiled at the two gentlemen beside him, to which the two continued eating.  

Taehyung looked at the server who whispered something to Jin.  Jin looked at him with a frown.  Taehyung smirked and looked at his ex-husband.  He saw Jin getting a plate and put a certain amount of japchae onto it.  Then Jin got a tray and walked towards Taehyung.  "Mr. Kim, here is your food.  Enjoy!"  Jin placed the plate infront of Taehyung without looking at him.  Taehyung "accidentally"  brushed his hand onto Jin's which made the latter flinched and gave him butterflies in his stomach.  "Thank you, Chef."  The CEO smiled at his husband seductively.  Jin blushed as he gaped onto Taehyung.  

"Mr. Kim, you have a wonderful array of food.  They were all delicious! This is my first time to taste Korean food!" one of the foreigner guests said.

Taehyung smiled and said, "I have a wonderful chef in my workforce, Mr. Riveiro.  Oh, please meet Chef Jin."  He stood up and wrapped his arm onto Jin's shoulder.   Jin felt his heart beat twice the normal.  Yet, he composed himself so as not to be distracted by Taehyung's hold.  

The guests acknowledged him and praised him for his cooking skills.  Jin blushed and bowed at them.  "I hope you enjoyed the food, gentlemen. Fortunately, you will enjoy more food until later as I was told that you will be here till evening."  Jin smiled.  

Taehyung looked at his visitors and couldn't help feel jealousy as some of the men were ogling at his husband.  One of the men asked, " Chef, you are a beautiful young man.  Are you by chance single?"

Jin could feel Taehyung tensed at the question.  His husband's hand gripped tightly on his shoulders making Jin winced silently.  He eyed his husband through the corner of his eye.  He felt his husband's gaze and squeezed his shoulders lightly as if telling him to "Answer truthfully".  Jin cleared his throat and looked at the one who asked him. "I'm sorry, sir.  But I am married with a ten-year-old child." He smiled politely. Only then that Taehyung released his tight grip on him.  

Loud "ooohsss" and "awwwss" echoed around the room.  Jin stepped away from Taehyung. "Mr. Kim, I need to see if my staff is okay.  Call me if you need anything."  Jin bowed to the CEO and his guests and walked away.  Taehyung stared at the retreating man and proceeded with sitting down to talk with his guests.  

Jin, on the other hand, felt his heart beating faster.  He calmed himself and checked on his staff.  He proceeded with giving instructions to the servers, then excused himself to go to the washroom.  As he was walking out and looking down, he did not notice the man who is hurrying up, while talking on his phone.  Jin collided with the man and bumped his head onto the man's chest. The other man held his phone tightly so as not to fall on the floor.   "Oh, my gosh!  I'm sorry.  Are you hurt?" A deep voice said.  Jin who was holding his forehead looked up  and almost shouted at the man, when his gaze locked with the two doe eyes.  Those plump lips, bunny teeth, raven haired guy, Jin's eyes widened as he recognized the man.

"Jungkook?"

"Jin?" 

Both men were shocked to see each other.  

"OMG! Kookie! Is that you??" Jin blurted out loud, making all the people in the room, including Taehyung,  look into their direction. Jin gasped and realized that he was in a meeting room.  He dragged Jungkook to one side of the room, unaware of Taehyung's cold stare.  "Kookie, it's so nice to meet you again."  Jin hugged Jungkook tightly.  

(A/n: Just imagine Jin and Jungkook happily hugging each other

(A/n: Just imagine Jin and Jungkook happily hugging each other.  And just imagine Jungkook in a black suit and a dark hair)

"Me too, Jinnie. I'm happy to see you again." Jungkook hugged back.  He even kissed Jin's cheek.  

"You're a part of this meeting?"

"Yeah, I was with some foreign delegates.  I just went to the washroom and took a call.  How were you?"

"I'm good, Kookie. I work as a chef here in the hotel.  Perhaps we can catch up if you have time?"

"Really? Sure do.  I will be in South Korea until next week before I go back to Australia. Let's have a cup of coffee together at least and catch up."  Jungkook smiled flashing his adorable bunny teeth.  

"Great!  Let's exchange numbers."  Jin and Jungkook took out their phones and exchanged numbers.  

"I'll get back to the meeting. I will see you again, Jinnie, okay?"  Jungkook hugged the man.  Jin hugged back.  "Sure, my Kookie."

Both did not notice a pair of eyes glaring at them from afar, his white teeth clenching and seething with fury.

______

Oh well, this is kinda short but I hope I wrote well.  Happy weekend sweeties.  

Oh and btw, I made Jin's height  a little bit shorter in this novel.  Sorry I know he's tall in real life but for the sake of his being a bottom and a little bit younger than Taehyung and Jungkook, I made him shorter.