Chapter 6🖤

Apollo's POV

I'm currently on the way to go see my baby. I just wanna have some alone time with him. Not like THAT though. I just wanna be near him, that's all. Feel his presence. His soft skin. His sweet vanilla scent. Just...him.

I pulled up and texted him letting him know I was outside and to come open the door.

When he opened it I walked inside and basically scanned his whole body. He had on a black compression shirt, white polo Ralph underwear with blue horses all over, and white socks on. He looked sexy as hell, not gonna lie.

"Hey baby" I said as I licked my lips.

"Hey" he said as he stood on his tippy toes to give me a hug.

When he hugged me I hurried my face into his neck. He smelled so good bro.

He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to his room.

When we got in his room we both laid on the bed to where we were facing each other.

"Why you staring at me?" He asked randomly

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring." I responded. "You're just...perfect" I added.

"No I'm not" he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Perfect enough for me though" I said. "I'm just glad your mines now and nobody else's" I added.

He started blushing as a smile crept on his face.

"I wanna know everything about you" I genuinely said.

"Well..." he started.

"My name is Demetri. I'm 16 years old. Umm...I have a black dog named "Obsidian". I'm 5'6. I'm a cheerleader. I have a brother. Ugh...my favorite food is sushi, preferably lobster rolls. My favorite genre of music is R&B, but my favorite artist is Summer Walker." He listed.

"I can guarantee you I won't forget any of that" I chuckled.

"What about you?" He questioned

"Well..." I mocked

"My name is Apollo. I have a black hellcat. I'm 6'2. I'm an only child. I live with my parents,but they're travel agents so they're not really home a lot. I honestly love it though. When I'm at home I don't really like being bothered. But they come home on holidays and all that" I said.

"I completely understand the ' not wanting to be bothered ' part" he said.

There was a dramatically long pause in our conversation. I wanted to ask him this question but didn't wanna overstep. But...fuck it.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned

"Of course, ask me anything" he said.

"You sure?" I said

"Yes I promise" he responded.

"...what happened to you that made you become distant and not really talk?" I asked. I really wanna know. I don't wanna do anything in our relationship that might trigger him or anything.

" I knew one day you were gonna ask that" he said as he broke eye contact.

I rubbed the side of his face with my hand so that it would cause him to look at me and keep him from getting worked up.

"Baby, if you're not ready to talk about it then it's fine. I won't rush you. I just wanna make sure that I know what and what NOT to do" I said sincerely.

"Ok. Well it happened last year. I was a sophomore at my old school. I was really nice to everyone. And most of the time everyone was nice to me. Of course me had some mean people here and there but that didn't bother me. It was homecoming week at my school. And after the homecoming game, someone throws a big party at there house. I wasn't really a party person, but I decided to go with a group of friends. We were there for about 2 hours. They were all drunk and honestly didn't have no grasp of reality. I met this group of boys. It was 3 of them. They were really nice and cool people. One of them even fixed me a drink. But after I finished the drink, I started feeling really dizzy and lightheaded. It was getting really hard for me to stand up or walk on my own. One of the boys grabbed me and said 'hey let me help you'.  He took me to his car and laid me down in the backseat. At first I was chill. I heard his 2 other friends get in the car. One of them started to touch my hair and put his hand up my shirt. I tried pushing his hand down but I was to weak. 2 of them help my arms and legs down and the other one took out his...and he put it in my mouth. They each took there turn. This must've went on for about 30 minutes honestly. When I came back to reality I started kicking and screaming until they finally let me go and put me out the car. I had called my parents to come and get me and-"