Settled in

3 Months after the incident

"JESUS CHRIST JISUNG, are you trying to take my head off" Changbin ran over and grabbed the gun in Jisung's hand and aimed it at the floor instead of his head.
"Sorry" Jisung held in a laugh at Changbins scared expression.

Jisung had been aiming at the target and shot four times at it. So far he had missed every shot he had tried to make but this time he hit the shoulder of the target. Excited he spun around holding the gun up giving Changbin a heart attack.
Changbin swiftly took the gun off him and put it away then backed off. Jisung tried his best not to laugh but couldn't help but crack a smile.

"That was great baby you have gotten so much better" Minho rushed over and hugged Jisung from behind placing his head on his shoulder.
"I only hit the target once" Jisung huffed.
"Even so that's one more bad dude down for the count if it was real" Seungmin said taking of his earphones and emptied his gun.
"Hey look at that even Seungmin gives you encouragement" Felix laughed.
Seungmin gave Felix a lovely side eye and walked off.

"Oop looks like you got the side eye Felix" Hyunjin covered his mouth dramatically.
"Yeah well at least that's all I got. Is that some tissue on the side of your mouth?" Felix taunted and ran off with Hyunjin close behind.

"Minho" Chan gave him a look.
"He had it coming I did nothing wrong" Minho said and buried his face in Jisung's shirt.

Jisung laughed and smiled at how happy he was. Since the incident Jisung has realised how happy he is with the gang. They are crazy and lacking brain cells but they are his new family.

After getting shot Minho was like a helicopter parent. Every time Jisung went to do something Minho was there making sure what he was doing was okay and he wasn't getting hurt. Even when the doctor said it was okay to go back to doing daily exercises Minho would always be there.
And as much as Jisung loved this man to bits he found it tiring to have a clingy cat holding onto him the entire time.

It took him a long time to get Minho to stop and even managed to convince him to allow him to join in training with the gang. Minho had given him a stern talk about what they do and if he was to stay he must understand what it is they do for a living.
Jisung understood and no matter how awful Minho made it sound he couldn't care less and was excited to join in with the gang and become a true member of their team which has led him to this moment at the gun range underneath the house.

"Chaaannnnn can we go out I'm bored" Jeongin complained holding onto Chans arm and shaking it.
"Didn't you go out with Changbin the other day?" Chan asked raising his eyebrow.
"Yes but Changbins boring" Jeongin pouted.
"HEY" Changbin seemed offended.
"And I've spent all my money. I need someone to pay" Jeongins eyes widened.

"He's so lucky he is Jeongin" Minho whispered to Jisung who sniggered.
"I bet you he will cave in less than 10 seconds" Changbin said nudging Jisung.

The boys watched as Jeongin tried to get Chan to spend his money. Chans face seemed unreadable as he looked down at the begging Jeongin.
"Please please please please please" Jeongin repeated.
"Alright alright calm down" Chan shook Jeongin off.
"Since you want to go out so bad and not all of us have been out in a while how about I take you all out for dinner" Chan compromised.
"You just want to go to that new place that opened don't you?" Changbin said.
"Not the point. I'll take you all tonight so wear something nice. That goes for you Minho. No shirt and dirty jeans" Chan said and walked off with a happy Jeongin in tow.

"Hey what does he mean by that, I look good in everything" Minho scoffed.
"If you say so" both Jisung and Changbin said at the same time and looked at each then pointed.
"Excuse me" Minho let go of Jisung and switching looks between the two boys.
"Nothing" both repeated again and ran off leaving Minho.
"You two come back here" Minho ran after them and chasing them through the host of corridors and up the stairs.

Minho chased the two around the house before Changbin made it to his room and closed the door leaving Jisung out in the open.
Minho grabbed him and chucked him into their room and onto the bed.
He made it on top of Jisung and held his arms down stopping him from escaping.

"What was it you were saying?" Minho came close and whispered into Jisung's ear.
"Nothing" Jisung's voice was barely heard as Minho leaned back to see his boyfriends face bright pink.
"You must understand you will receive a punishment" Minho said as Jisung tried to squirm away.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Jisung yelped as Minho let go of his arms.
"Too late" Minho grabbed Jisung's sides and began to tickle him. Jisung roared out in laugher as he tried to get Minho to stop but was laughing so hard was was barely able to speak.
It took him all his strength to push Minho to the side and move to get on top of him switching their places. Jisung then tried to tickle Minho who tried his hardest not to laugh out loud.

He grabbed Jisung's back and pulled him forward so Jisung was cm from Minho's face.
"Think you can beat me?" Minho said raising his eyebrows.

Jisung didn't have time to respond as Minho leaned up and kissed Jisung. Jisung ceased talking and leaned down until Minhos head was laid on the bed.
Minho took his hand up until he reached Jisung's neck and held him in place as they kissed.
Jisung opened his mouth to allow Minhos tongue inside and explore his mouth. He didn't resist as Minho sat upwards and twisted Jisung round so he was now lying on the bed.
He lifted up Jisung's shirt as he leaned down and left small kisses on his torso making his way up until Jisung's shirt was by his chin. He looked up to see Jisung staring intently at him.
He smirked and put his hand next to Jisung's head to steady himself then quietly whispered.
"You prefer this type of punishment huh" Minho kissed Jisung on the forehead before attacking his lips again as they both fell under the spell of the kiss.

"Jesus shit my poor eyes ahhh" a separate voice suddenly echoed around the room.
Minho let go and looked around annoyed at the voice that ruined the moment.
Jisung was the complete opposite, he freaked out and pushed Minho backwards who toppled to the floor with a thump.

"Ouch" Minho rubbed his butt.
"Sorry" Jisung put his hands together and pulled down his shirt before both looked at the entrance to the room.
"Chan said we are leaving in 15. I just came in to make sure you guys are ready on time but now I wish I hadn't. God I think I need to bleach my eyes" Jeongin rubbed his eyes before bolting from the room as fast as he could and shutting the door.

"Bad timing" Minho grumbled as he stood up and brushed himself down.
He looked at Jisung and walked forward licking his lips.
"No. We need to get ready we do not have time" Jisung said scooching backwards.
"We have time" Minho said jumping on top of Jisung.
"No no Minho back off" Jisung squirmed out of Minhos grip and grabbed some clothes off the chair in the room and ran to the bathroom locking the door.

Minho sighed as he fell back onto the bed looking at the ceiling.
"I finally got some alone time with Jisung. Why does everyone insist on interrupting it every chance they get?"