Chapter 3

Today, being the 5th day of me being here in the college, I see so many of people in the library now as compared to the first day I came here. Though it was too crowded after the recess God knows why, And it is almost impossible for me to study here; maybe I need to shift my place where no can come and make noise.

Its approximately 2pm and I really wonder where Shawn and his group is. It feels something missing here; in between the noises and it is them and of course him.

I've been looking at the library entrance from so long and nothing. I don't know what happened today, he is always here by 1pm...Maybe he isn't here because of the incident happened yesterday.

I propelled my thoughts away; paying attention to my book I started reading the contents...

After a while I again glanced towards the entrance and then the librarian's desk, as I moved my neck a little more to the left...There he is!

And here he is, with a bit of a worried face tho. Hope everything's fine between the librarian and him.

I kept looking at him and we made a slight eye contact until I pulled away and was into my book, expecting him to come inside and sit at his regular place.

But sometimes things don't go the way we think.

Instead of coming inside, he seemed to be pissed and left. He really left without even looking back.

But its not that I really care. It doesn't actually make a difference of him being here or no. Hes nothing to me And I have nothing to do with him neither any of the students present here.

I rolled my eyes and then kept them focused on my book instead of thinking about such useless stuff.

Its nearly 3pm now and these studies have got me so hard. I'm so exhausted and now I can't continue anymore.

I packed my stuff, an hour early than the usual time and quickly headed towards my Dad's office.

I sat there, on the sofa, earplugs plugged in and me surfing my instagram feed.

Honestly, instagram is the best way to pass your time quickly.

I was surfing and surfing and then as I checked my follow requests, something struct my mind Maybe he might also be on instagram?

I have no idea why this popped up in the first place but anyway I searched his name and BINGO! I found his account.

Looking at the number of posts and his last update, maybe he might not be as active...But following him wouldn't hurt, right?

Without having any second thoughts, I clicked on the Follow button; hoping he would see and follow back.

The next minute I looked out of the window and I find him leaving the building, Heading towards the administration office; which is connected to my dad's cabin as well.