Chapter 4

And here I am, talking to this guy...Maybe he might be nice; I really can't say anything right now, I don't judge people; I don't like to.

Well today he did wish me a good luck for my exams.

Oh yes, I have a English exam tomorrow. And i'm so very prepared for this. But i'm not actually prepared for my other subjects. My only motivation is the 3 month vacation i'm gonna get after this! Yippee!  

So yeah, he did wish me good luck. And again, he didn't come to the library today, and I have no idea why; And as it was too crowded there, I sat in the administrative office, which is right below the library; and maybe i'll be there for the rest of my exams, its very nice and silent here as compared to the library.

I also saw him a few times today as I was walking up and down from the admin to the library and vise versa, he was right there with his friends downstairs near the stairs; this college does have some grammar books so I had to refer all.

So its nearly 7:30 pm now and we've continued talking on instagram...

Shawn : 'Hey, all the best for your exams. Can we start a chat here, if you don't have any problem or something?'

Riall : 'Hey, Thanks. Sure, why not. Unless you start flirting with me or something.'

Shawn : 'Don't thank me again, its fine.

Ehh, don't trust me?! .-.'

Of course I don't trust you Shawn, I hardly know you!

Riall : 'Uhhhh, of course not. I have trust issues...'

Shawn : 'Ohhhh, um Okay then...You know what? We got suspended from the library for a whole month!'

Wait what? LOL! Well, they deserved it.

Riall : 'Omg! Ahahahaha. So now what? Didn't you all apologize or something?'

Shawn : 'I really don't know. Its not that only we were the one making noise, but still we got caught. And you know, we have been in the black list from a long time. Only Library was a place we could sit and now thats also gone.

And thats the only reason we didn't come into the library today, we tried to but that fucking librarian didn't allow.'

Riall : 'Ohhh I see, but its only for a month, right? You all can manage easily I guess. Haha!'

Shawn : 'Yeah, but still. Just imagine, where would we go after buncking our lectures? There is no place where we would be allowed to sit!'

Riall : 'Lol, yeah. Sad. :p'

Shawn : 'Yeah, we'll figure out something soon.

Btw, I wanted to confess something...'