You Left Me A Long Time Ago. part 1

You could say we had a perfect relationship. we hardly ever fought but when we did we realized out mistakes and forgave each other but will it workout this time?????

Jenna's POV.

You could sum this day up as Hell.

its seemed like it was My boss' main goal in life was to piss me off. He would complain about the littlest things and scream right in my ear. damn, I swear if it wasn't for me wanting to keep this job I would have slapped him.

After my shift was finally over I was mentally cheering that I could finally get out of this hell hole. but just my luck when I was walking home it started pouring down rain and getting heaver by the second.

All I wanted to do was throw in a movie and snuggle under the blankets and cuddle up with my boyfriend Harry, but I don't think he deserves that title anymore.

I opened the door to mine and Harry's shared flat and pulled of my now wet grey Vans and set them next to the door. I starred blankly down at a pair of shiny red heels but simply shrugging it off thinking they were mine.

I heard some  muffled moans coming from upstairs so I instantly went up the steps to investigate. I pushed the door slightly open and starred blankly at the sight.  

I felt my heart drop. I swear I could see it laying on the ground next to me but only it looked like shards of broken glass.

There he was, the guy given the title of 'The perfect boyfriend' The guy I was madly in love with. The only one I would take a bullet  for I would give up my whole life for him but their he was being straddled by a dark haired whore.

I didn't even know this girl but I instantly felt a strong hatred for her. I just starred at him praying that my mind wad deceiving me.

 I kept telling my self to say something but I could hardly open my mouth to speak "H-Harry" I finally got out. Though I said in more in a tone of a question but It was surprisingly sturdy. He looked up at me as if he had seen a ghost.

The girl looked at me then to Harry and finally spoke "Who is she." she asked looking in Harry's direction so I guess she wanted him to answer but i answered for him

"Oh I'm just his Ex-girlfriend" i felt the tears build up in my eyes but i couldn't let him see me cry. I couldn't show him I was weak.

His Brightly colored emerald eyes seemed as if they faded at my words but not like I cared he hurt me.

Then he stood up pushing the girl off him and slowly, but cautiously made his way towards me.

I was about to turn around but Harry's hand tugged at my wrist. I just looked at him i saw the hurt in his eyes but surely he could see it back only coming from my eyes.

He inhaled a deep breath and said "Jenna you cant leave me" My eyes went from hurt to anger how could he say that hes the one that cheated on me.

I was nothing but faithful to him. I looked him dead in the eyes. i wanted my words to hurt, leave a bruise anything to make him go though as much pain as I just did "Harry you left me along time ago." 

simple but it clearly affected him . I turned on my heel and left never looking back I didn't want to. I didn't want to see him again  because if I did I would only fall back in love with him.

Yeah I know he hurt me but this was the strongest love I had ever felt for anyone. I knew I shouldn't look back truthfully I didn't want to.

I didn't want to fall in love with him again it would only hurt me worse so I didn't I kept walking of course I was crying but he couldn't see.

I just kept facing forward letting him watch me leave. knowing  I wasn't coming back.