You Left Me A Long Time Ago Part 2

It felt like I was walking for hours. I probably was, my the pain in my legs took the pain away from my heart.

I finally reach my destination my best friends house, Liam Payne. yeah sure he was Harry's best friend but that didn't change anything.

I wiped my eyes. I didn't want him to know I was crying but he knew me all to well "Jenna, I know somethings wrong just tell me" I sigh letting a few more tears fall down my tear stained cheeks.

I let out a soft sigh before telling him what had happened. He just pulled me into a massive hug, But It was probably one of the most loving hugs I'd ever received. It felt natural like I belonged their with Liam in his arms.

Like he would protect me from any danger that crossed my path anything that would hurt me or wanted to.

He pulled away and looked at me. For a second I thought he was about to kiss me but I had to be mistaken he couldn't be he was Harry's best friend, but there he was leaning towards me with his eyes closed and his lips puckered, so I did what any girl would do I leaned forward and kissed him.

I felt so many sparks its seemed unreal. Liam made me forget about all the heart ache Harry caused me, But sadly I still missed Him.

But I couldn't He cheated on me and I had to move on.

But I couldn't move on my heart still maked with his engraveings I couldent give that up so quickly.. Not with his bet friend anyway

"OH MY GOD LIAM,I'M SO SORRY." I said standing up quickly

"It' okay really it was my fault"

"Hahaha yeah well I'm going to go see you later."  I said real awakwaly and made my way out the door and heading to one of my best friends house Emily.