You Left Me A Long Time Ago. Part 6

-At Starbucks-

I aimlessly walked around to see if he was here yet, Nope. I searched for a table near the back just so no one as big of a chance of hearing our conversation.

i had been sitting there for 5 minutes but it felt like 3 hours. until i finally heard the bell witch indicated that someone walked in . i looked up to see my curly haired ex-boyfriend. We locked eyes for a brief second until i looked away from his gaze. I felt butterfly's enter my stomach. But why? I was still heart broken. So how was i falling in love all over again with him?

he made his way through the people and sat across from me

"Hi." he smiled weakly but i could tell he had been crying.

"Hey Harry." i said emotionless

There was a brief moment of silence before he spoke "Jenna i love you okay? I know your upset with me but i want you to know i can never forgive my self for what i did to you. I miss you so much. Every thing reminds me of you. and i want you to know it was a HUGE mistake. i honestly cant say why i did it because even i didn't know why . I don't know why i do half of the things i do it sorta' just happens. i just want you to know she meant nothing to me. Its always been you.

I felt my eye swell up with tears.

"Harry i believe you but i can't trust you. i want to but its hard how do i know your not going to do it again? you honestly don't know the hell you put me through. I love you but i just don't know if i can trust you."

"I'll make you trust me i don't know how yet but I'll find a way."