You Left Me A Long Time Ago. Part 5

Jenna's POV.

I was walking out the door and i swear i heard Harry say something. I doubt it thought it was probably just my mind playing harsh tricks on me.  The truth was i wished he said something. I wished he would say something to try and win me back but all he said was sorry. I honestly din't know if he was truly sorry. I wanted to believe that he was but he did nothing to prove to me and i desperately needed him to.

i was sitting on my couch at my old flat and i heard some faint noises coming from upstairs so i went up stairs to investigate i cautiously opened up my bedroom door seeing a different girl on top of harry their body's moving in sync "H-Haz?" he just looks up at me smirking making it known i was meant to see this.

i sat straight up with a loud gasp leaving my mouth. it was just a dream, No a nightmare. but it did have me thinking what if i was meant to see this but my thought were disrupted my a loud vibration coming from my front pocket. i pickup my phone to see a text message from Niall

"Hey, did you talk to harry? hes been crying all day he said he needed to talk to you agin but this time tell you his true feelings."

was this true? he wanted to tell you his feelings? like what? i had a million questions racing through my head.  texted him back

" tell him to meet me at Starbucks and we'll talk but i cant promise him a  bu i can promis ill talk it out with him. I'm still hurt. and i want to be back with him But i just don't think i could trust him . at all."