1 - Morning

Tired and comfortable in bed, I feel someone shaking my shoulders.

I can faintly hear mom say, "wake up, or you'll be late for school!"

My eyes cracked open looking at the sunlight, then the clock on my wall. It was early in the morning, too early for my taste.

But it was strange, I don't need to go to school until tonight.

"It's morning, school's later," I mumble.

Wait.

Why is my voice so deep?

My eyes shot open and I'm not in my room, I'm in my brothers'.

"Akito, honey, are you feeling okay?"

Akito?!

"Mom, are you feeling okay? I mean, why'd you call me-" I sit up and catch a glimpse of myself in the window, causing me to do a double take.

Why do I look like him?

I let out a quick gasp but cover my mouth.

"I mean- I'm okay mom, let me get dressed and I'll be downstairs in a second."

She nods her head and then leaves.

Soon after, I head to the bathroom.

I'm Ena. I know I am. I'm Ena, I'm an artist, I illustrate for Niigo, go out with my friends, and most certainly don't look anything like my brother. So why am I seeing his face in the mirror? Why can't I see myself?

I splash cold water on my- well, Akito's face and sigh. How could this even end up happening? I open the door to my, Ena's, room. Sure enough, my body is fast asleep on my bed, curtains shut, PC running.

So, if my mind is in Akito's body, who's in that figure? I shudder at the thought of Akito controlling me.

To avoid him messing with my Nightcord account, I sneak in and turn off the monitor. As I leave, I hear a loud sound and a pain at the feet.

I realized I hit my toe on the doorframe. Why were that ugly Akito's feet so large? He's so unattractive, I constantly find it hard to believe we're related, let alone siblings.

Well, whatever, I still need to get to class.