4 - Ena Activities

I'm bored. So bored. What does Ena do all day? It's only 11:30 and I'm already bored out of my mind. I look around the room. It's been a while since I've been in here, and I guess I never payed attention to the details. Her giant closet with too many clothes. The plushies from Toya. The little table in the center of her room. Her desk with that stupid PC she's always on.

Seconds pass and I'm getting more and more curious about whatever's on her PC that keeps her there for hours on end. I hate that I'm starting to care. I get up and sit on her chair. It's soft, pink, and insanely comfortable, so I'm starting to see why she's always at her desk. I press the space bar and I can hear the computer starting up, but when the screen lights up, I realize I have no clue what her password is, and I'm not about to waste my day away trying to figure it out, even if I might not have anything better to do in Ena's boring life.

Bzzzt.

I look over to the left and see Ena's phone jumping across her nightstand. It's a direct message via Nightcord. Thankfully, her phone has face ID so I have no problem getting in.

K: I need some help listening to something really quick.

K: Are you free right now Enanan?

I have no clue who this "K" person is, but scrolling through their and my sister's DMs, the two of them seem to talk quite a bit.

I'm not too sure I should reply. This might get me in trouble with Ena later, but I decide that I might as well make the most of today.

Enanan: sure

K: [attatchment: 1 audio file]

I listen to it. It's a 20 second audio file of a song composed by "K". It's really good.

Enanan: its really good

K:  Okay, great. Yuki will send the lyrics in the group chat when she and Amia get home from school. I think we can start recording soon.

Enanan: sounds good

I turn off her phone. So this is how I'm finding out that Ena makes music.

Something strikes my mind; I may not be able to get into her computer, but I have full access to her phone.