𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝟎𝟑𝟏

On the way to Jude's place we got some food.

📍 Jude's place

We arrived at Judes house and I could see Jadon, Toby and Marcus car outside so I knew that it would be a big surprise when I come in.

So i made a plan with mason.

Mason walked in and i waited in the car of like 5min.
The 5min passed and Mason texted me to come in.

Jude pov
I was playing against Toby fifa when i hear the doorbell ring. I was just happy because i was about to lose anyways. We all looked at each because no one wanted to stand up and open the door. I mean who is it anyway?

Toby: If no one will stand up and open the door i will.

He stood up and walked to the door. Mean while Marcus continued to play in Tobys place against me.

Adisa pov
After waiting for like 5min the door finally opened it was Toby.
He was in shook when he saw me . After realizing that i was really standy infront of him he directly when into a big hug.

Me: Bro i know you missed me but you don't need to kill me. It just been some days.
Toby: Ik but still. What are you doing her.
Me: I will tell you after.

After the hug we walked to the living room

Me: I am back

They all turned around and were shooked to see me.

Me: No hug?

They all stood up.
I gave all of the a really big hug but Jude was still sitting on the couch.

I walked to the couch and stood infront of him.

Me: Didn't you miss me?
Jude: What are you doing here?
Me: Bro chill i just wanted to surprise y'all and i talked with Jesse.
Jude: So you just came for Jesse?
Me: No i came for you
Jude: Mmh
Me: Bro are you jealous or why are you acting like that.

Marcus: I don't want to interrupt you guys. I mean i love drama  but i think we should go now.

The all gave me a good bye hug  and Jude a handshake.

Me: So answer my question
Jude: Me? Jealous never
Me: Stop playing games tell
me what's wrong
Jude: You know your cute when you get mad

I started to smile a little.

Me: Shut up

He stood up and looked down to me.
Jude: What did you say?
Me: I said shut up
Jude: I think it would be better if you would shut up
Me: Make me

He pulled closer to him and started to kiss me.

He doesn't know how much i missed his lips like damn. The feeling of kissing him is just amazing .

We started to make out and Jude set back on the couch. We separate for a sec because i placed my self on his lap. We started to make out again. While making out he lifted me up and walked to his room.

In the room he slowly puts me on the bed and just looked at me. I looked up deeply into his eyes.

Jude: You look so beautiful

Me: Aww for those cute words you will get something.

He just gave me a confused look and realized after a while what is going to happen.