𝟗 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟐/𝟎𝟑𝟗

Jude: And?
I was just shocked i didn't know what to say.
How it looked

Me: How? And why?Jude: Just sit down

Me: How? And why?
Jude: Just sit down.

I sat down and jude sat infront of me.

Jude: So you know that we couldn't celebrate or 6 months anniversary.
Me: Yes?
Jude: And today is our 9 months anniversary and i wanted to do a suprise for you because i know that you were sad that we couldn't celebrate our 6 months anniversary so i wanted to at last celebrate the 9 months anniversary with you.
Me: Aww

I stood up and sat on his lap.
Me: I never thought that you can be that romantic.
Jude: There are more sides of me that you never saw.

We started to look deep into each other's eyes and i couldn't stop smiling.

Jude: I just wanted to tell you that you are the best thing that ever happen to me and that i really love you. These past 9 months with you were the best in my life. I never though that i would meet a wonderful person like you. And i want you to know that i really appreciate you.

After thoes beautiful words he said i could feel some happy tears come out of my eyes.

Jude: Are you crying?
Me: No i am just happy because i never expected that of you. I never though that you would be the typ of guy that would celebrate the 9 months anniversary with me and decorate the hole house for me.
Jude: Ouch
Me: Wait i didn't finished. I just wanted to say thank you for all the love you give me every day. Thank you for busting my confidence and telling me how beautiful i look ever second you can. The fact that even when we fight, we find back to eachother showes me how strong our relationship is. I just wanna tell you that i love you so much.
Jude: Thats the sweetest thing someone ever said to me.
Me: I would say more but i don't wanna start to cry.

He wiped my tears away and just started looking into my eyes.

Jude: I love looking into your eyes.
Me: And i love to stare at your lips.
I licked my lips.
He just smirked.

Our faces came closer and closer to eachother till our lips touched.

We started kissing, but this kiss was different. It was passionate and with more feelings . That kiss made me feel like I kissed him for the first time again . I felt nervous and excited and i think he felt the same because he's heart was beating really fast.

After a while we stopped.

Jude: I want to show you something.
Me: What?
Jude: Come
he stood up and gave me his hands. He helped me get up. He took the strawberrys and chocolate sauce with him and we walked out of the house.

Me: Where are we going?
Jude: I want to show you a place.

After 10 min we finally arrived.
Me: Are we here now?
Jude: Yes
Me: I don't wanna be rude but we are just in a forest.
Jude: We need to walk alittel more do you see the light there?
Me: Yes?
Jude: Theres were we going
Me: Oh my god