Chapter 10

"Hi is this y/n, I'm James I'm the coach for England U19s , I would like to inform you that we would like for you to come to camp for the u19 euro qualifiers." I was stunned " omg ya I would love to thank you" "great I'll send you all the details later, we will see you in a week" "ya thank you again" I replied before turning back to all the girls who just looked at me.

"I got ask , i actually got asked" I said not believing it "ask what" they nearly all said at the same time " to play with the England u19" I said once I did the girls jumped up and started screaming omg congratulations was heard from nearly everyone.

Skip to a week later and I'm getting ready to go up to saint George's park well Leah is driving me up and basically told me what I need and don't. I didn't too much I got a congratulations from most of my family and friends even my mother. The drive up was quite, Leah told me that the ladies England squad would be there next week for their qualifiers so we would clash up there. She even said she would introduce me to some of them which I was hesitant to agree to as I don't think they would know who I am.

We got up to saint George's park and saw a man who I assume is James with some girls. I say bye to Leah grab my bag and walk towards him. "Hi y/n how was your drive I'm James" "ya it was good thank you" I replied nervously. The girls next to me introduced themselves aoife , Millie and Dani . Aoife is the captain for the u19.

After the short introductions we got our room numbers and got given our schedules and gear and found I was rooming with aoife. We walked up to the room with was basic with 2 beds and a bathroom. We saw we have a chill day until 7pm which it's only 2pm now so we decided to get the other girls Millie and Dani to go get lunch.

We quickly exchanged numbers and followed each other on instagram. The conversations were light , aoife and Dani play for Man City u19 academy and Dani plays for Aston Villa's u19 academy. They very quickly recognised that I play with arsenal woman's team and started asking the questions "do you know Leah" "are Leah and Jordan together" "who's the meanest" I didn't reply to any off them I just laughed.

We went for a walk continuing the conversations until we came back in for the meeting, the meeting room was full. James came in and started talking about h the schedule and the matches we want to win in the qualifiers. We were to play Scotland and Serbia. Both here in England. He introduced me and another girl Katie as this was our first call up.

Afterwards we got left to do whatever we want until 10 when we had to be in our rooms. I just went straight back and found it empty. I opened my phone and saw a few messages

Amelia
So how is it going, what does it look like?
It's good, it is stunning , you will be here soon too
I dont think so but it's good your having a good time
You never know
Ya maybe goodnight anyway keep me updated
Ya goodnight and I will

Arsenal gals ✨
Le - so y/n how are u settling in
Katie - is there some child I need to go after
Viv - Katie no need for aggression
Y/n - ahaha she can't get a yellow in this unfortunately all is good everyone has been nice
Gio - that's good we are proud of you
Y/n - aww thank you, I'll probably head off to bed I have to get up early tomorrow, talk tomorrow goodnight
Le- goodnight
Most gala - night

Just as I finish reading the door opens and aoife walks in her messy brown hair which is in a low pony tail and pale skin is clearly seen as the lights were on , it's not awkward or anything we simply get ready for bed with light conversations. I also take my sleeping pills. We put on mama Mia just for some background noise until we go off to sleep. "Goodnight y/n I hope you have a great time" "goodnight and I hope so" I reply and setting the alarm on for 8 to go and get breakfast for 8:45.

_______________________

Physio said no sport for me for a week until a follow up someone kill me