part 6

Warnings: mentions of abuse, age gap, language, alcohol mention

Summary: Reader has to come to terms with the fact that Carlisle’s a Vampire.

Author’s Note: Y’all are gonna HATE me but this is the last part :( I didn’t like where I took the story and I was thinking about rewriting it completely (I still might but no promises) but I can’t continue with this. I just don't enjoy writing it anymore I hope yall understand. -Kelsie

Word Count: 538 so short 🥺

~~~~~~~

“y/n what the hell?” Bella yelled as you rushed past her in the waiting room.

“We’re leaving,” You said, walking out into the cold, dark parking lot.

“What happened? Where’s Carlisle?” Bella asked as she jogged to keep up with you.

“I don’t wanna see him ever again,” You mumbled, stopping by her truck, “This is so weird,”

Her face dropped, “y/n I know it’s a lot but it’s not as bad as you think it is,”

“It’s so weird,” You spun to face her, “Do you not see how weird it is?”

“It is weird,” She said, “It seemed like you really liked him though,”

“I did,” You could feel tears start coming and you quickly climbed into her truck.

“Edward and the rest are vampires too,” She said, climbing in after you, “Carlisle was the one that turned them,”

“Why would he do that?” An immortal life seemed like a sad one. Especially if you had to drink blood- human or not.

“They were dying, it was the only way he could save them,” She leaned over to you, “Y/n, this is Carlisle, he's not the bad guy,”

“Can you just take me home,”

-

That night, your father came home drunk. You locked your bedroom door quickly, and sat down behind it, defeated. You started crying. In fear of your father. In fear of Carlisle. Sad that you left Carlisle. Mostly, you were just overwhelmed.

Your father knocked on your door loudly and you could hear him mumbling your name. You froze, watching as your window opened and Carlisle climbed in within seconds. He, like before, motioned for you to keep quiet. You got up and stepped away from the door and away from Carlisle. He held the door shut as your father tried pushing it open again. It took longer this time, your father was determined to get it open.

This time was different. You knew how he was able to do it. With his weird vampire strength and superspeed. You slowly sat down on your bed in shock. After about ten minutes, your father finally gave up and walked off. Carlisle kneeled down in front of you slowly, brushing your hair out of your face.

“y/n, I would never hurt you,” He whispered, keeping his hand tangled in your hair, “I save people. I’m not the monster I was made to be,”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” You mumbled.

“I couldn’t, for the safety of my family,” He said, sitting next to you on the bed, “I didn’t think Bella would tell you though,”

“I basically figured it out myself,” You sniffed, letting him rub your back slowly, “It’s just so hard to believe,”

“It’s hard to see the world a certain way after living your whole life seeing it a different way,”

In all honesty, you didn’t want to believe it. It seemed like you had no choice but to though. Carlisle meant too much to you for you to just dismiss it and pretend you never had anything with him. To pretend like you never found out about him and his family. It was something you were going to have to come to terms with whether you liked it or not.