「6」Silly fun!

"Okay Emu,

︎                                                     

One..

Two....

︎︎                     
WONDERHOY!!!~☆"

Screamed the two girls as the people who are asleep woke up from the noise of the two Pinkie Pies.

" HA- HUH- WHAT-EMU. MILLYCENT. YOU RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL DREAM!!" Tsukasa yelled, angrily. "What the hell! I was having a nice sleep why did you have to wake us up?!" Akito screamed, angrily, as always.

"Well, Milly-chan(Mirī-chan) asked me about how I do Wonderhoy so I thought her and she gave me this idea!" Emu said, giggling.

"That's not an excuse to wake us up like that!"

"Goddammit Milly, I knew something like this would happen." Zander facepalmed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Then why did you come here?" Milly asked, pissed.

"Because my sister is coming! I'm not gonna let my sister go to a sleepover alone, especially when we have strangers sleeping here with us! ...no offense." Zander told Milly as he switched to Rui.

"None taken. I understand." Rui smiled.

︎                                                     

"Lil' bro, I can take care of myself. I'm older than you, y'know?" Hailey teased. "SHUT UP!!"

"Whatever, now get up sleepy heads! We need to eat so that me and Rui can finally start building a robot!" Milly said, excitedly.

"Actually, Jake here will also be joining us!" Rui said. "Oh... alright.......THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE FUN!" Milly said, sounding disappointed at first but changed her tone into a more excited one.

"This can make me and Jake get closer again!" Milly thought. "I really miss talking to him.." she does. She really does.

"Wait Milly, do we have food?" Luke asked. "We have bread and cereal. I know damn well that Sean is gonna cook something soooo" Milly shrugged.

"Classic Milly, but yeah, you got me I was actually thinking about making pancakes." Sean said.

Akito stood up from his sleeping bag and tapped Sean's shoulder, "Did you say you were gonna make pancakes..?" Akito asked, shyly.