𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬?

(✿◠‿◠)

Mentions of self-harm and suicide.

You know... the usual.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"...And I thought my mother was overprotective."

It had been about days days since Y/n awoke from the dreamscape. She was going to return going to school... under a special condition.

She had to... take one of the boys with her- everyday.

Y/n had warned them it was a stupid idea... considering the fact that they couldn't just follow her around the whole day. Unless they wanted security called on them.

Especially when she went to her classes... It was school year was nearly over and the teacher knew about everyone in his/her classroom.

Especially her Chemistry teacher.

"What if we just wait outside of the classroom?" Kaeya suggested, "Surely no harm would be done then."

Y/n sighed, shaking her head, "There's faculty patrolling the halls nearly everywhere... so that's not an option."

"Although... there's an empty stairwell near my last class."

"Then we can wait in that stairwell until you get out." Ayato smiled.

She narrowed her eyes, "For almost 7 hours?"

"Whatever to keep you safe, Y/n."

"...Fine." She rolled her eyes.

She regretted her decisions greatly. Now she had so much more to worry about each day... she was already planning on carrying a taser or something... why was this necessary?

Y/n got up at her usual time and... was greeted by Xiao standing beside her bathroom with his arms crossed. 

She yawned as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, "...Morning, Xiao. What're you doing up?"

"Adepti don't need sleep." he simply replied, his arms crossed as his eyes remained closed

"I should've expected that..." Y/n sighed

He then looked up at her, his usual monotone look. "I'm going with you."

She looked at him, perplexed, "What...?"

"I am certain I don't need to explain myself."

Her brows furrowed in annoyance, "...B-But-" she tried to argue, but then... she lost the will to. Perhaps this would be better.

Better than being alone.

"You know what...? Fine." She agreed, "Let me just... get ready for school," She said walking past him into the bathroom.

She shut the door and began to get ready.

Xiao just sighed in response... and went downstairs to wait for her.

»»————- ♡ ————-««