𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

And here we have the horrifying tales of my Father who has Explosive Anger Issues! :D

And also my personal vent on... stuff. Mainly humanity.

So prepare for more of my personal existential crisis.

☻👍

»»————- ♡————-««

Fuck.

Y/n was pacing around her house nervously, her mind racing.

She had quickly rushed all the men in her house, including Daniel who decided to come over for the day, into her bedroom.

The first time... she allowed all of them in there.

"Do not open the door, unless I knock..."

"You'll know when it's me who's knocking." she explained, nearly going to shut the door.

"Y/n... what's going on?" Kaeya asked, looking at the girl with a bit of worry. A looked shared by most of the other men, including Daniel.

She didn't say anything... only averting her eyes.

She locked eyes with Daniel.

"Danny..."

He nodded in response.

"Right... I promise."

She nodded back.

And with that... she shut the door.

Leaving the men there confused... and worried.

That's what this girl made them do most aside from feeling the bliss of curiosity... or even serenity at times. 

She made them worry a lot.

Every time she had gone to school, especially after what happened with... the teacher that they... disposed of.

They would worry.

Every time she locked herself up in this very room. 

They would worry.

Every time she seemed to zone out and not say anything for a while. 

They would worry.

Every time they heard get angry or frustrated... or even when she was a complete void of emotion.

Not knowing what to feel so she decided to feel nothing but the sinking feeling in her chest...

They would worry.

Now it was another time for them to worry...

Her life was unknown to them... so they had no clue what was going on.

Except for Daniel who stood near the door as she closed it. His eyes narrowing... he had an idea of what was happening.