𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

HoV be fine af

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Y/n, what the fuck is this...?"

Y/n sat calmly on her couch with a few of the boys at her side. The TV remote in her hands as she scrolled through the videos she wanted to watch.

"What? I'm looking for something to watch... I'm bored."

Most of them stared at the screen uncomfortably as she scrolled through the video selection.

However, she seemed almost unfazed, but she slowly began to visibly cringe at the thumbnails of the videos. Hints of gore and disturbing imagery.

"...Why are you looking at this?" Venti asked, glancing at her.

"Cause I'm bored." She replied plainly. "I look at scary stuff when I'm bored... that or some crime stuff."

"...Why are the faces like that?!" Kaeya exclaimed, looking slightly more horrified as Y/n kept scrolling past the videos she'd already watched.

Analog Horror. One of Y/n's (And Author-Chan's) favorite types of horror media.

"...Are they demons?" Xiao asked, holding his weapon with caution.

Y/n glanced at him, "No... aside from the crime stuff, these are just works of fiction." she spoke, before turning back to the screen.

Suddenly, Y/n heard the doorbell ring. 

The boys around her tensed up.

"...Were you expecting anyone, Y/n?" Aether asked, looking at her.

She shook her head, "No... unless it's my mother or father..."

Aether glanced around at the rest of the men. Who were already looking at each other, either worried or suspicious. 

Y/n didn't even think twice as she stood up, grabbing the butterfly knife off of her kitchen counter. 

It wasn't that late, so it honestly could've been anyone.

Y/n did not trust the world.

Y/n opened the door, preparing to strike if needed... but she relaxed once she saw who it was.

"...Danny?" she muttered, her shoulders becoming less tense.

The boy had a small smile on his face, his arms were crossed. His amber colored eyes were calm as they locked eyes.

His long black hair, tied up into a small ponytail, swayed in the evening breeze as the sun peeked into her home.

"N/n..." He spoke, a hint of happiness in his tone. "How are you?"

She narrowed her eyes in confusion, "What are you... doing here?" she asked. 

Y/n was happy to see him... but confused on why he was here.

Daniel didn't usually come by unannounced, nor did he come over for seemingly no reason... only when Y/n herself asked him to come over.

"I just... decided that I wanted to pay you a visit." He spoke, averting his eyes elsewhere, anywhere other than Y/n.