The Beginning of the End

Crazy. Obsessed. That's all I have to say. Lightheaded and confused, questioning my parents decision. the decision of being locked in my house until I'm 37. I asked them every year on my birthday and they told me if I leave I will never be able to come back. I won't have known where to go since I have no other family.
One day I told my parents,"If I don't see the world for what it really is than I'll never speak to you both ever again."
They replied,"Fine you can do that but what will happen if you need us." They were right I did need them a lot. "The only reason I need help from you is because you do everything for me and I'm fed up with it." I stomped all the way up to my room and when I got upstairs I look through the window. If only people knew I was here.
The next day I didn't speak to my parents at all. I was that mad. I did my chores and everything without my parents help. My mom came in while I was reading and said,"Wow you've done a great job around the house. I think it's time you father and I" I couldn't wait to here them say it,"move up your age limit to 35." I was devastated I really thought they were going to let me go out there. Now I have to wait 13 more years. I almost cried myself to sleep but then I remembered that mom and dad were going to a party for work tomorrow. That's when I'll break out of here and see the world for an hour it's a perfect plan.