Etterson

It was Etterson and it was incredible. I couldn't believe my eyes, people on the sidewalks all shoving each other and not saying anything polite. while I was there I quickly realized that I was the oddball in this town and everyone just stared me down. But I moved past that. I greeted the first person I met by saying,"It's a pleasure to be here with you."
"What are you doing kid in trying to get to the donut shop on the corner, now get out of my way." The pedestrian said in an orderly manner.
"That's not the way I thought it would be more friendly." I said to myself. I walked down the block and turned the corner and when I was walking I spotted a boy sitting in the restaurant all alone. I do admit he was kind of good looking for a boy who I've never seen before. He got up and left, I started to follow him. He was even more handsome than I thought he was. I walked up to him and said,"Hi I'm Adira and I'm new in town."
"Welcome I'm Mortimer and would you like me to show you around?"
"Yes please." I couldn't believe my eyes, I was walking next to him and just passed an old couple that thought we were going out.
By the time we finished the tour I said,"When can I see you again."
"If you just go back to the restaurant, I'm always around there."
I couldn't believe it he told me where I can find him. he has to like me. I wasn't going to waste anytime because I look at the time it was 6:25 I would never beat my parents home. What have I gotten myself into.