Suprise, not a good one

I got dropped off at the top of the driveway and put in my code, 1*4*0*0*7. I saw that the front door was open and wondered if mommy and daddy were home. I was wrong. When I got in all I saw is the place trashed. I found mommy and daddy, they were on the sofa and eyes wide open never blinking and then I knew what had happened. I tried getting some in the closet but the maids bodies fell on top of me. After that I went down stairs but I just saw dead bodies. Then I went in my room and read a note that said 'Always see the ones you loved suffer in front of you.' I scream and yelled,"What have I done," I said wondering then I thought about seeing Etterson,"but still I'm sorry I never should have done that."
I tried calling 911 but the robbers took all phones. I questioned my mistakes and sat there thinking about them. If only I listened to my parents. I also wondered how the robbers got in and I remembered that I saw the bushes shake while walking down driveway. They must have seen me punch in the code. If only I had looked at it before none of this would have happened.
I called 911 again and said,"Hello there has been a robbery and murder at Evangline household."
They responded,"Okay we'll be over in a few minutes, stay calm and don't touch anything important." I obeyed him if only I obeyed my parents, they were so right about everything. Even me getting attached to the world out there.
By the time the authorities came I was wide awake and ready to figure out who did this to my parents. When they do I was sure to take all they took back.
I helped search for clues but all I found was future plans for the town. I asked the if I could keep it and they said sure. I waited for hours and hours for them to come out of that house but when they did they said,"The criminals have hidden their tracks, sorry there is no sign of any clues."
"I'll pay to find them as long as I live." I spoke demanding them to do it.
"Sorry you can't pay us you're broke." They said like it didn't matter to me.
I was frustrated at them, do they not care about me or my family. Then a question popped in my head: where will I stay?