Evangline Household

That's where I lived and where my parents were waiting for me to get home. I was embarrassed and worried what they would say.
" What were you thinking Adira really I think you weren't thinking one bit." Dad said disappointed.
"Well I had an amazing time I know what buildings, people and cars look like." I said thinking about Mortimer.
"You can find all of those things on the Internet..."
"No it's not the same I want to explore the world for what it really is." I said again thinking of him.
"Until further notice we will find some people to make sure it never happens again." Dad said with so much anger.
"I hate both of you so much."I marched upstairs and cried on my bed. "They don't know what it means to me about going out there when I want to."
Later that night at dinner I heard mommy and daddy talking about getting 6 butlers and 8 maids. That was it I would never see the world again. Too bad, Mortimer will never see me ever again. But wait, what if I devised a plan to get me out of the house one last time. I'll do it when my parents aren't home.
Two weeks later when mommy and daddy had another party to attend, that's when I'll put the servants into the closet and basement. I told the maids that they needed to get tinier feather dusters to get the paintings. I locked the door from the outside-in. I also said to the butlers that there are some silver trays downstairs and once again I locked them down there.
I jumped out of the window and opened the gate 1*4*0*0*7 and shut it with the same code. When I got a taxi I said to the man,"Take me to Drew and Maria's Place." That was the restaurant where Mortimer told me I could go to meet with him.
I arrived at the town and it was just how I remembered it to be. Bright lights, tall buildings and many people. I kept walking around Drew and Maria's but I couldn't find him. Then I looked down the street and there he was proposing to a girl named Minerva. My heart was crushed. I thought he liked me but I guess I was wrong. When Minerva went to show her friends, I walked up to him and said,"Wow she must be excited."
"Yah she deserves it she's the best thing to ever happen to me." Mortimer said acting like nothing else matters. I do admit part of me died that day.
"I really thought you liked me but I was wrong." I responded to that horrible comment.
"I'm just nice to everyone since I got the idea of proposing to her." He said acting all calm.
I left because I was embarrassed of what I just did and what I thought of Mortimer before. I got in a taxi and went home. Little did I know there was a surprise waiting there. Not the good kind.