The Risky Plan

Mario, Peach, and Luigi sat in the castle's war room, talking over maps and battle plans. They had been strategizing for days, trying to come up with a way to stop Bowser's relentless attacks on the Mushroom Kingdom.

"I can't do it, Mario," Peach argued, her voice firm. "You know I'll end up punching that ugly bastard in the face the second he gets close to me."Mario looked at her with concern. "I understand, Peach. But we need to stop Bowser's attacks once and for all. We need to put an end to this madness."

Peach shook her head, "I know, but it's just too risky. I can't take the chance. I'll ruin everything"

Mario's face softened, "I know I'm asking a lot of you, Peach. But we can't let Bowser win. We have to try everything we can to stop him. And it would only be for a few days, I promise. You wouldn't have to kiss him or anything."

"I can't do it, Mario," Peach argued, her voice firm. "I'm sorry, but there's no way I'm putting myself in that kind of danger. Bowser is too unpredictable."

Mario sighed, knowing that Peach was right. "I understand, Peach. I just don't know what else we can do. We have to stop Bowser's attacks somehow."

Luigi spoke up, his voice shaking slightly. "I'll do it," he said. "I'll disguise myself as the Princess and infiltrate Bowser's castle. We can take him down from the inside."

Mario looked at his brother with concern. "Luigi, it's too dangerous," he said. "Bowser will know. You could get hurt, or worse."

But Luigi was determined. "I have to do this," he said. "I need to prove myself to you, Mario. I need to show you that I can be just as brave as you are."

Peach looked worried. "What if Bowser realizes it's a trap?" she asked. "He could retaliate against us, and we wouldn't be prepared."

."We have to take that risk, we got nothing else" Luigi said. "We can't just sit here and let Bowser destroy our kingdom. We have to do something."

Mario sighed, knowing that his brother wouldn't back down. "Alright," he said. "But we have to be careful. We can't let anything happen to you, Luigi."

Luigi nodded, a determined look on his face. He was ready to prove himself, ready to take the risk and save their kingdom.