♣️𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑♥️ | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

If you had to imagine what a utopia would be, you would first think of silence

If you had to imagine what a utopia would be, you would first think of silence. Calm, the peace of the mind. Listening your thoughts reasoning in silence. Very different from what these people called a paradise.

The music, or rather this cluster of sounds put together without tail or head, resounds against your eardrums. The Beach sounds like your definition of hell. A false utopia with colorful trees, garnished with rotten fruit. The sickening and bitter taste of ephemeral pleasures, which intoxicates you in the evenings to abandon you to your misery, in the morning.

The paradise of lost souls.

You only listen with one ear to the Hatter's show. His taste for staging did not escape you but you do not find anything interesting in him. Emiko has already told you what you need to know about this place. You don't care what the madman thinks of his own madness.

Players have never seemed so unsympathetic to you. Especially the armed man staring at you like a hungry dog from across the room. The way he plays with his weapon, you guess the type of man he is: a weakling who takes advantage of the absence of laws to take revenge on people. A rotten human who abuses he's power to have what he never would had before. Inspired fear and desire. He wants what he could never have in any other context. In this case, you.

You don't deign to give him a single look.

You meet Emiko's gaze, who points at the man with a slight movement of her head, making a scowl. She's only been there for a day but already seems to hate him. Emiko doesn't hate people easily. To judge someone so quickly, he really must be a disgusting human.

It took you a full day to recover from your last game. The smoke you inhaled was dangerous. You can count yourself lucky to have got away with it so easily.

Emiko took advantage of this time to create a story from scratch about your arrival in the Borderlands. Officially, you would have saved her life in the two of hearts thanks to your incredible intelligence (still according to her) and since you are inseparable.

The only survivor of this game, Saori Shibuki, whom you recognized in the seven of hearts, is no longer here to tell her side of the story. Emiko and you being the only official survivors.

No one to tell what really happened during the game. Of course everyone believed her.

Emiko has a natural talent for crying on command, which is very useful in the artistic industry. She knows how to distort reality, hold an image, create a reputation or destroy one. She knows how to use people's expectations to her advantage, but above all to play the wax doll. Pretend to understand nothing, to know nothing, to be just an innocent child easy to manipulate.

A player of spades and a player of hearts. A perfect cover.

She crosses her arms over her chest covered in a bikini top. Each member of the Beach must wear a swimsuit so as not to be able to hide a weapon. The only ones having the right to carry a weapon is a particular group calling themselves "the militants".