\. CHAPTER ONE ./

\'SHRUB BERRY'/

I wandered around the forest, on a nice walk, the birds chirping a wonderful tune. It was a peaceful day, and a warm one. Until the piercing screech of a person echoed through the forest, the voice was so familiar, yet I couldn't tell who it was. I ran to the noise, thinking it was one of me needing help; I was so wrong. I approached trail of blood, running along it, until skidding at the edge of the forest, pausing in horror. Joey's lifeless body was being dragged into the river. I tried to sneakily approach, to try and get the sneak attack on them. But a twig under my foot snapped, it echoed in the clearing. The persons head snapped to me, I froze in fear. The person twisted out two daggers and charged towards me. I turned and ran for my life, weaving through the trees as the person hopped from each tree. Right before I broke into a clearing, the person lunged onto me, their dagger dug into my shoulder as the other grazed my cheek, I screamed in pain. They kneed my head into the ground. They raised their dagger, aiming for my head. Until they paused, as if they were hesitant. Until pounding footsteps came towards us. Their voice uttered a curse, before using the hilt of the blade to hit my head, I shouted in pain, before the weight on my back lifted, which I could guess was them getting off of me. They kicked my head, and black dots danced in my vision as I felt my mouth open, but couldn't hear anything.

Slowly, the darkness took over my vision, and everything went black.

Hehehe murder