Chapter 4

We were having so much fun, that we didn't realize that we were there for almost two hours! It was so much fun. I got along with all of the boys, probably because they're closer to my age xD. We all clicked really well. Jeno, Mark, JiSung, and Ten were the rookies that we were with. We laughed and talked for a long time. I never knew that a lot of embarrassing things can happen to the rookies! :D After we let, we headed to the SM building so Jin Ri can get back to work.

We entered that building and headed for the dance room again. It was the only fun idea we all had since nothing was going on in the building at the moment. We arrived early so Jin Ri stuck around for a bit. "Hey, Ri Gi?" Mark said, sort of surprising me.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"We need to show you something when we arrive at the dance room. It's something that we show to everyone so that they can get to know what we do!" I looked at him with confused eyes. A surprise? I thought. We finally reached the room and went inside. Jin Ri and I sat down, as the rookies prepared for the surprise. I giggled at the sight.

"Don't plan anything too cheesy!" I said. It was cute how they looked so determined. What could it be that it seems so important to them?

"Don't worry, we're sure that you'll like it!" said Jeno, with a smile. I couldn't help but smile too. His smile is just so contagious! My heart suddenly started to ache but, it wasn't pain. It was the weird feeling that I had the whole day whenever I would see or talk to Jeno. I drifted into my thoughts again.

To snap me out, music suddenly started playing! +-+ It was SHINee's Everybody! \(>.<)/ (A/N: *internal fangirling*) I looked up. They were laying on the floor, just like the dance!! The beat dropped, and they started dancing. Great moves, coordination, and teamwork. They ARE dancing machines! Seeing them dance was an spectacular sight! All of their moves were flawless! Everyone had their on glow, determination filled in their eyes. I was really deep in my thoughts.... again. So much in fact that I didn't realize that the song was over.

"Ri Gi? RI GI!" Jin Ri yelled. I shook my head, getting out of my thoughts. Embarrassed, I responded.

"Y...yeah?" I stammered.

"They asked if you liked that dance." Jin Ri said. I looked at them, a smile on my face.

"It was great! You guys are so talented! You need to teach me someday!" They beamed at the compliment. It was an adorable sight. ^-^ Just then, a stylist comes rushing into the room.

"Jin Ri-ah!" She said. Jin Ri stood up confused.

"Yes?"

"We need help to get SHINee's outfits in place!" The lady said, getting worried.

"Oh yes, lets go!" She said leaving the room. It was now just me and the rookies.

"Hey Ri Gi, you wanted to learn how to dance right?" Jeno said. My head shot up. I felt flustered.

"Yeah but...but I'm not that good." I said, embarrassed. Jeno sat next to me. He friendly put his arm around me. My cheeks turned bright red again. I was acting as if I was in some Korean drama or something. @_@

"And that's why we're here. Come on, let's have some fun with it!" He said excitedly. I smiled.

"Okay, let's do this!" I said. He look my arm and gathered me with the other boys. We randomly danced and laughed the rest of the day. I was so happy that I was getting comfortable with people here, it would make everything so much easier. Plus, they're all really talented and fun to be around. :)