Chapter 1

I'm on the plane, alone and scared. I came unprepared, ugh I'm so nervous! Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Min Ri Gi :D! My English name is Gaby, which is the name I use more often. You see, I'm American, 13 years old, and vising my older sister, Min Jin Ri, 19 years old, in South Korea. She's obviously American to, her English name being Gracie. The reason I'm visiting her is because she wants me to see her work. Jin Ri has the best job in the world! She's works as a stylist for SM entertainment! And to top it all off, she's best friends with basically ALL of the idols there! Well anyways, this is my first time visiting Korea, which is really nerve wrecking. My Korean isn't the best either, in fact it pretty much sucks -__-. But, I'm giving it a shot! I stared out the window the whole plane ride. I'm not prepared for what my sister has in store for me. Knowing her, she's going to make my first encounter with idols as embarrassing as possible. I love her, but she can humiliate me at times >.<! The plane landed and I got off. I scanned the crowded area, until I finally spotted her.

"Unnie!" I said, running towards her.

"Ri Gi! You made it!" She said, hugging me tightly. We walked to her car and drove off to her apartment. "We're going home so you can rest up for the big day tomorrow!" Jin Ri said. I sighed.

"Ya, just don't embarrass me!" I complained, giving a playful pout.

"Aww, don't be so nervous Ri Gi-ah, they'll love you!"

Pssh, yeah right... I thought.

(A/N: Well, that's the first chapter to my first story! *throws confetti* I hope you enjoyed the story and will continue reading ^-^ Feel free to rate, comment, and all that good stuff! Please go easy though, 0-0 it is my first time! I'll make the story as long and interesting as possible! Kamsahamnida!! :3)