𝟎𝟕.

Party of the year▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 07

Party of the year
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 07. 162 Candles

Cameron slept soundlessly in his bed while he ignored the silent thoughts that crept through his mind. He had been thinking about last night all night, Damon's and Stefan's face kept appearing in his dreams while he slept with his body turning.

Suddenly he shot up looking around confused as he felt like something had slapped him awake.

"What the fuck..." He groaned rubbing his face when he noticed he was in a field.

"What in the slavery." He muttered looking around as he noticed he was in some old looking clothing, that seemed to take place on the 1800s.

"Either I've lost my mind or I'm in some weird ass dream world." He whispers when a deep chuckle alerting him brining him out of his thoughts.

"That's the funniest thing I've heard in over a century." Cameron paused counting the possibilities in his mind, there was no way in hell that someone was behind him.

"I'm seriously going crazy." He said.

"Well we all go a little bloody mad sometimes." The voice said with an accent following behind it.

Cameron turned around where he jumped back in shock, staring at some random man in front of him. He tilted his head staring at the clearly paled skin man.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you in my mind?" Cameron bombarded the man with questions.

"Bloody hell, I'm not in your mind your in line." The strange man said causing Cameron to raise an eyebrow.

"Why the fuck would I want to read your mind? I'm sleeping."

"Sleeping...hmm are you a witch?" He asked making Cameron eye him on the fact that he easily guessed that.

"And what the hell are you psychic?" Cameron rebutted.

"Don't be ridiculous little witch, I'm a vampire." He grinned while Cameron's mouth dropped.

"A-What?"

"Vampire...well the vampire I'm an original surly you've heard stories of me I'm quite famous." The man smirked while Cameron stared blankly at him.

"Famously stupid cause I don't even know what the hell an original is."

"What the bloody hell kind of witch are you? Haven't you heard the stories of the original vampires?" The man asked him.