𝟎𝟔.

War Zones ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 06

War Zones
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 06. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Cameron couldn't even enjoy his "honeymoon" without something going to shit. Caroline had called him telling him to meet him at her house because she had something big to tell him.

"Wait what the fuck Elena's sired to Damon?" Cameron scrunched up his face in confusion.

"How the hell is that even possible?"

"We don't know it's what we're trying to find out." Caroline huffed while Stefan looked at them.

"Look, we don't know anything for sure." He tried to say but Caroline shot him a look.

"Yes we do! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!" The blonde exclaimed, walking around like a mad man.

"That's so weird on so many levels of fucked up." Cameron muttered.

"No it's not—A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. Maybe it won't affect her the same way." The Salvatore shrugged not believing that his ex-girlfriend was basically being mind raped by his brother.

"Stefan delusion is just another toxic trait of yours and it's okay—I'm here to help you." Cameron placed a hand on his leg making him roll his eyes.

"We already know it's affecting her—She's become Damon's lapdog." Caroline scoffed.

"It's true! Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do...she does."

"We need to do something." Caroline firmly says, making Cameron raise his eyebrow.

"What the hell do you want us to do?"

"Cameron's right—this isn't gossip, you can't just drop this on her before we know what's happening for sure." Stefan explained.

"Wait—I ain't said nothing of the sort, I don't care about that bitch. For all I care Damon can tell her sired ass to jump off a bridge and I'd still be kicking it the next day so don't bring me into this." Cameron shook his head.

"Maybe we should ask Tyler." Caroline suggested making Cameron look at her.

"Now you wanna bring Tyler into this? Caroline you working for the oops." He shook his head before standing up.

"But I'm bored and I'm hungry so let's go."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You know something Cameron never thought he'd be doing again? Going to fucking school because now Caroline was dragging him all around mystic falls like he was some damn puppy.

"Caroline I'm going to rip off your arms and beat you with them if you don't stop pulling me." He growled at her, making her smile at him.

"Cheer up Cameron, it's just for a couple of hours and then you can disappear."