~ Before School ~

Authors note:
Heyy guys, it's TR1CER4T0P3 here so enjoy this chapter, it's pretty short but that's okay.
Comment suggestions (you will be credited)
TW : swearing, slurs , homophobia ,body shaming (these will apply to all chapters)
Word count: 382  (we promise the next chapters will be longer)

CHAPTER 1

TWEEK
My palms are sweaty as I glance over at my alarm clock. The time is 5:30 and the sky is dark outside of my window. I roll up my grey pyjama sleeves and fold my coffee stained sheets off of me. I walk down to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. Hot steam fogs up my vision. I hold my cup in my hand as I quickly run back to my room to get changed into my nicest clothes, a green button up shirt and a pair of black jeans with converse. It is the first day of high school and I need to look decent. I open my draw and grab out a hair brush and try to comb my hair but it springs right back to how it was before. I grab my messenger bag and swallow my medication. I walk out to see Craig standing out in my front garden waiting for me. We both agreed to doing this to help with my anxiety. GAH! He looks so handsome!

CRAIG:
I look up from my phone to see tweek. He carefully locks his door and twitches as he sees me. He waves his shaky hand  as he gets closer "hey honey!" I smiled and grabbed his soft hand, calming his nerves as much as I could. "H-hi!" He stuttered. I could tell how anxious he was but I ignored it in hope of comforting him, at least a little bit. He hates people pointing out his emotions. We walked down towards the bus stop, tweek was still shaking but smiling now. I could feel him palms were sweating but I didn't let go of his hand. The bus began screeching to a stop and the driver screamed "GET YOU ASSES IN THE BUS". Tweek jumped a bit, startled "it's okay babe, I'm right here" I whispered, helping him onto the crowded bus. We smiled at eachother, sitting down and for a minute it was only about us. That was until cartman screamed "LOOK AT THE  FAGS, GAY ASSES". "FUCK OFF FATASS" I yelled back, flipping him off. Tweek stayed silent but I could tell he was upset "don't worry about him honey, he's a dickhead" I whispered in his ear, he laughed slightly. God he's so motherfucking cute.