~PROM~

CHAPTER 5
Word count: 434
Trigger warning: homophobic slurs, swearing

TWEEK:
I grab onto the hanger in my closet that my suit hangs from. I button up my shirt but I still manage to mess them up . I then slip on my forest green suit jacket and bowtie. I look I the mirror and make sure to smooth out all the creases in my shirt. I carefully tie my laces and begin walking to the area I agreed to meet Craig at. When I see Craig he points at my buttons and laughs. He then reaches out to fix them. I feel my cheeks glow as he touches me. My wrap my fingers in between his as we walk in together. I never noticed how good navy blue looks on him. His hands feel soft and warm on my cold and rough hands. I feel myself leaning closer to him while I shake. What if I mess this up for both of us? I ignore the worries as I focus on my boyfriend. My heart beats and my stomach flutters. I am actually going to prom with Craig fucking Tucker. He quickly pecks my cheek as he squeezes my hand. We walk though the large doors, hand in hand. I'm so glad to be here with the person I love. We smile at eachother while making eye contact as we walk. I am truely in love with him. I glance around at all the happy couples and look at Craig. I notice a faint shade of red spreading over his cheeks. I pull him in and kiss him as I hear Cartman's ugly voice. 'EW FAGS!'

Craig:
"KISS MY ASS CARTMAN" I yell, flipping him off. That place gets crowded quickly, laughing, talking, music. Loud voices fill the crowded space. I pull my shoulders in making sure not to hit anyone. My head begins to hurt but I ignore it. I weave my arm in between Tweek's as I feel his shaking start to get worse. We both walk over to the furthest corner away from the entrance. I notice Tweeks chest rising and falling heavily. His eyes turn glassy. 'C-Craig GAH! I CANT DO THIS!' He sprints away, dashing past couples dancing with each other. I chase after him as he stops at an empty bench. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and stare into his shiny eyes. I stand up and reach for his hand. He takes it carefully as I guide him to a calmer place. His eyes show me how grateful he is. I cant help but smile back and blush. I love him so much.

I'm so sorry we weren't able to get this chapter out faster. We have both been really busy with school work and things like that. The next chapter will be out soon :D