~ Three words~

CHAPTER 6
Word count: 535

TWEEK:
I shiver as the cold air blows against my cheeks. "GAH! SORRY CRAIG" I find myself grabbing onto Craig's arm tightly. I need coffee! Craig leads me over to Starks Pond as we sit down together. I lean against his shoulder as he holds me. "Honey, are you ok?" He asks politely. As I reply I notice my stuttering beginning to stop. Craig pulls me into a hug which then turns to a kiss. I shut my eyes as the world becomes quieter around me. In just this moment, things start to feel peaceful for the first time ever. That suddenly stops as I hear a tree rustle. "GAH! WHAT IS THAT?" Craig laughs as he kisses my cheek once again.

Craig :

Tweek spins his head around, trying to see if anyone is there. I hold him closer to help him calm down. He leans into me more and I hug him gently. I can feel him calming down, well he's less shaky at least. He sits up a bit more and shuffles back to lean on a tree. I sit back next to him and kiss his forehead as he leans back into me. God I love him so much. The pond sparkles on the moonlight which is actually the only light. It has to be pretty late by now. "Thank you" tweek whispers, he slightly stutters but it so sweet. I want to tell him how much I love him but he might not feel the same way. I hug him and we sit there for awhile.

TWEEK:

Craig lowers himself until he is laying on the ground. His hand rests under his head as he points up into the sky. I snuggle in next to him and rest my head on his chest. I feel his chest rise and fall and his heart beat. "Look at that constellation up there, do you see it?" Ever since I could remember, space was the only thing Craig loved. The grass brushes against me as the wind blows. I feel myself begin to drift off until it hits me. It is past midnight. I suddenly jump up, startling Craig. "Babe, what's wrong? What happened?" I look down at my watch. "GAH ITS SO LATE! I HAVE TO GO!" Craig kisses me on the lips quickly. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I respond with no. "Alright honey, goodbye! I loved being with you. This night has meant so much to me!" I say goodbye until three words slip out of my mouth. Three words I can't control. "I love you!" Oh gosh what have I just said? "GAH SORRY! GOODNIGHT CRAIG!" I sprint away before he can respond. Something inside of me feels relieved to have gotten that out of me. I have been bottling that up since I met him but I had never had the courage to say it. Another part of my feels scared. I didn't have enough time to see how he reacted. What if he hates me? How does he feel about me now that he knows that? Does he love me back? Tears fall down my face the entire walk home. I regret everything.