Chapter Three

Gabriella had thought that was only a cover up story, she didn't actually think they would marry as soon as possible. She certainly didn't want to marry someone she had just met, or who had killed her family. She couldn't go through with this! No not at all, it's crazy and could never be pulled off! She needs to talk to someone!

"Isabella are you alright?" Bibiana asked.

"Can I talk to one of the princes please?" She asked the girls nodded and walked out. Gabriella had sat with her head in her hands shaking her head. She could feel her heart beating fast and hard. She had felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped up and away from whoever had touched her. She had seen it was Leonardo.

"What's wrong?" He asked her frowning. She scowled and closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong! What's wrong is I'm marrying António tonight! I thought it was just a cover up story!" She had exclaimed. Leonardo had looked at the princess who was in histerics and frowned. He didn't hear about them getting married tonight, tonight's the celebration.

"What do you mean you're getting married tonight?" He asked

"Bibiana said I'm to get married tonight! I can't marry him Leonardo! It was bad enough I had to come with you guys, but now this? Now I have to, marry him! I, I can't go through with this plan!" Leonardo had frowned looking at the princess who was close to tears. He then nodded to himself walking out of the room to find Bibiana and Carla and get to the bottom of this. He had found them leaving his brothers room.

"Wait what's this about António and Gab- Isabella getting married tonight?" He had asked the two girls who had big smiled on their faces.

"Why yes. You're uncle didn't tell you all?" Carla had replied

"He must not have. First Isabella and then António both seemed shocked still do, in fact." Bibiana added

"No he didn't tell anyone of this," Leonardo had responded to the two smiling girls.

"Well that's alright because we're always prepared! You have a suit in your room to wear! So go change!" Carla said happily.

"I will but first I'm going to check on both António and, Isabella" he had said. The girls nodded and walked down the hall. Leonardo had walked inside his brothers room to see him in a not much better state than Gabriella was in. He could hear the two girls walking away happily going on about the wedding.

"Oh aren't weddings just so romantic? I can't wait until my little girl marries!" Bibiana exclaimed happily.

"Mother I'm not sure if I want to marry yet. I have to have my eye on someone first." Carla giggled.

"António? Are you alright?" He had asked.

"Do I look alright?" His brother had snapped back causing Leonardo to flinch away.

"Well, yeah" he responded earning a glare from his younger brother.

"Not the time Leonardo! I can't believe this is really happening! I can't marry her this is just, it's just against the law! How could this happen? Why did this happen!" António had exclaimed angrily. Leonardo had known if he let his brother continue with his rant someone would find out the truth, so he ran up to his brother and covered his mouth.

"Hey whoa wait, just a second! Don't take this out on me, take it out on Carlito!" Leonardo had smiled pulling his hand back as Antònio glared.

"You're right!" His brother had agreed

"I am?" Leonardo asked

"Yes! He probably planned this! I bet he did! That's it I'm going to kill him!" He said rushing out of the room with an angry glare on his face. Leonardo had sighed sprinting after his fuming younger brother.