EPISODE-6

(During the whole ride jungkook was just hugging the boy tightly yet gently as if he let's go he'll disappear right away.)

(While the boy was sleeping in his embrace as he was injected with anesthesia before bringing to jungkook.)

TIME SKIP

(After half an hour they reached their villa.)

(Tae got off and opened the door for jungkook

(Tae got off and opened the door for jungkook.)

(Jungkook got off the car with the boy still in his arms.)

(He started walking towards the villa as he was welcomed by the servants and the guards too.)

(Who is that boy?)

(Master never brought anyone home before.)

(Is he master's friend?)

(Maybe. Lover?)

(Can't guess.......)

(The maid were whispering among themselves when head butler came and stopped them.)

Willam (head butler) : Looks like you all have lot's of free time to chat around

Maid 1: Sorry butler.....

Willam (head butler) : It's better if you will just focus on your work....

Maid 1: Yes butler.....

(Both of them bowed and left from their to do their respective works.)

Willam (head butler): I didn't think I would meet this oy again....

Willam (head butler) : That too in this situation

Willam (head butler): Sigh......hope

Willam: Everything turns out Well

(With jungkook.....)

(He carried the boy upstairs and straight to his room.)

(He gently put the boy on the bed.)

(The boy was sleeping with some dried tears still visible on his cheeks.)

(He had dried blood at the corner of his mouth too.)

Jk : 💔💔

(Jungkook went to the washroom and brought a towel with a bowl of luke warm water.)

(He wiped his face gently.)

(While he was wiping his gave he noticed some bruises on his neck. )

(He then quickly took off his shirt and noticed that his whole upper body jad bruises.)

(He then looked at his legs and noticed some bruises on his thighs too)

Jk : ...... (Clenched his fists)

(He then wiped his body with wet towel gently.)

(After that he applied ointments on the bruises and made him wear comfortable clothes.)

To be continued....