Chapter One

"Dont make me come back there and hit you in the face , Corbin" My mother screamed from the back seat. I laughed and continued to read one of my favorite books.

Walk on the road (this is a made up story , just something to put there XD)

I just couldn't get enough of it . All her details and they way she makes it correspond with little red ridding hood just made me wanna sit down and start writing a book myself. I was in the car with my family , on the way to a sunny place in America called California.

We lived in Macon , Georgia for a while but when my mom being a professional wedding photographer and my father being a highly respected lawyer , we all decided that moving to California where.there is more jobs for my parents to take on , would be up there.

I didn't mind , my brother thought it was a "dream come true " saying that all the cool people live in California and you had to at least go there once to be something .

I for one , don't care . I don't fit in anywhere else so what does it matter if I move? Nothing.

We had got off the plane probably two hours ago and where driving to out new house . Now that was definitely something I was excited for. See when we lived down in Georgia , we actually lived in a smaller place , not having enough room to decorate it the way I want to .

But now I do ...

And it's going to be great!

"I call the biggest room in the house" my brother called out casually and I quickly turned my head towards him.

"Take that back , I'm the youngest and the youngest gets more privileges SO NO I GET THE BIGGEST ROOM CORBIN" I yelled and my parents laughed.

"Shorty , really?" He looked at me and I glared at him , I wasn't going to have him take my room I already had plans for that. he looked at me and Raised his eyebrow...something everyone in my family could do. Just ......not .....me.

"Mom" we both said at the same time and she put her headphones in. "

"Dad"

He sighed and snapped his fingers. "Okay well deal with this like we do in court , or somewhat like that" he said.

We nodded and I adjusted my glasses.

"Okay , Aria what makes you think you deserve the biggest room?" He asked. I smiled and sat up straight.

"Well , I make the better grades out of the two , I actually have and idea of Ehat I want my room to be and ive never ever given you trouble before , ever" I added and smiled at brother who just rolled his eyes.

"Alright that's a very good point Ms.Deen , Mr.Deen it's your turn what makes you think you deserve the biggest room in the house" he said pulling into the neighborhood.

My brother sighed in irritation and looked at his phone.

"I don't know , because I want to ?" He asked and my dad gave the wrong answer noise. He shrugged his shoulder and murmured under his breath .

"I plege thee Ms.Aria the biggest room , Corbin work on your answers will ya?" He said and my brother just hummed. I smiled and looked out the window at all the big houses we were driving passed.

"Alright kids you ready" my father said and my mother took her earbuds out . She were all told , including mom , that we could not see the house until we actually got to the house.

Which made my mom go mad..because not only was she a professional wedding photographer she was also a home stylist and hated the fact she couldn't style the home before she actually got there.

"Alright here we are!" My father announces. We all look up and see a very nice sized , cream colored house. Better than any house we've ever lived in before.

Mom squeezed like a teen seeing the houses size , and we all rolled our eyes. She's probably already contemplating weather or not she wants the inside.walls to be brown or dark brown.

"Hey sleeping beauty , get out the damn car" Corbin shouts .

"Corbin language God Dammit!" Mom yells from t the front door. I giggle and flick him off. He just pushes me and role his eyes . A tiny smile forming on his mouth.

"Ooh I'm so excited , arnt you guys excited , starting a new life being able to start over completely ?" Our mom asked. Me and Corbin looked each other and smiled.

"Ooh yeah!" He answered and I just smiled.

Because I am not ready.to face new people , it's not who I am.
But who knows maybe this year ......never mind.I read to many books. Because I was about to sound SUPER corny.

**********

So how was the first chapter? Do you like the cover page? Tell me what you all think !! I'm super excited to make this book.