CHAPTER 10 part 4~ FIRST DATE

HARRY'S VIEW:

I woke up ashley still in my arms, with yesterday playing back in my head. wake up beautiful. I said smiling. morning harry. ashley said. today is sunday only 3 full days left including today with ashley and today we are doing the video. I didn't feel like taking a shower so I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt then walked to louis' lounge from his bathroom.

louis: whats wrong harry?

me: nothing just thinking...

louis: about?

me: how I almost lost ashley yesterday. I cant lose her louis I just cant.

louis: I know but see you didn't lose her and from my opinion I think it made you two closer.

me: ashley doesn't want to do the video so I have a idea louis...

so me and louis dicused everything about my surprise plans for the video, then ashley came in smiling.

ashley: hey boys.

hey beautiful! I said with a smile

I went and greeted ashley with a hug. I have a job for you. I need you to go shoping with the girls for something to wear for the video, and yes your in the video thats final! I said with a smile. ashley said. but money.. har... shhhhhhh I said then added. I gave perrie the money. but har......ashley said until I shut her up with a kiss. dont say I cant pay you back cause you do just by being with me just remember that my beautiful princess. I said after. thanks harbear. she said with a smile. harbear thats the first time ashley said that. harbear is that my nickname babe? I asked. yes I guess I mean unless you dont like it. she said embarrassed like. I think its cute my princess. I said smiling then I added. now go with the girls now and have fun beautiful. ok! ashley said. then ashley left with the girls. us guys went everywhere and practiced yes it was hard without the girls but hey we can do it. I then went and took a shower in me and ashley's room since ashley wasn't around, when I was done I step out of the shower. crap I forgot my clothes in the room! I said to myself aloud then thought well ashley isn't here so I can streek it for awhile and i'll just have ashley text me when they get back.

ASHLEY'S VIEW:

I entered the lounge where the boys were, I was smiling cause of last night just knowing for real now that harry really likes me and im not really worried about him not saying I love you cause I know he does maybe hes just afraid of getting hurt again.

me: hey boys.

hey beautiful! harry said with a smile

he welcomed me with a warm hug. I have a job for you. I need you to go shoping with the girls for something to wear for the video, and yes your in the video thats final! he said with a smile. I said. but money.. har... shhhhhhh he stoped me then added. I gave perrie the money. but har......I said until he shut me up with a kiss, I love when he does this. dont say I cant pay you back cause you do just by being with me just remember that my beautiful princess. he said after the kiss. thanks harbear. I said with a smile. harbear? what? where did I come up with that? oh well its cute I thought. harbear is that my nickname babe? he asked. yes I guess I mean unless you dont like it. I said boy was I embarrassed. I think its cute my princess. he said smiling then I added. now go with the girls now and have fun beautiful. ok! I said. I left with the girls we was having a great time looking for clothes but we didn't fine anything we only been gone 2 hours then we ate lunch around 12pm then started shoping again until perrie ran to the bathroom then came out pale like.