CHAPTER 6 ~ the ball

HARRY'S VIEW:

I told louis about my problem and he just said follow my heart or I could just by flowers and give them to whoever I want when I see them and niall can give his to the other girl. I decided on pink roses actually they was what I went for automatically.

louis: pink roses?

me: yea ashley likes them.

louis: so your giving them to ashley?

me: I dont know.

louis: what flowers do karalyn like?

me: I dont know.

louis: whats ashley's favorite movie?

me: grease and princess but mostly princess.

louis: whats karalyn's favorite movie?

me: I have no idea.

louis: whats ashley's favorite food?

me: she loves tacos like me.

louis: karalyn's?

me: I dont know.

louis: it seams that you know more about ashley then karalyn.

me: I guess.

louis: that means you pay more attention to ashley instead of karalyn.

me: and?

louis: figure it out. and he walked off.

what did louis mean? we went and got dressed. I thought that maybe no tie or tie?

me: louis which you think ashley would like tie or no tie?

louis: ashley?

me: umm I meant...

louis: for ashley I think tie and karalyn no tie.

me: ok so tie. I mumbled. louis had a smirk. I grab my suit and tie and got dressed. we went and got the girls and when I saw ashley her dress was beautiful she was beautiful I didn't notice anybody but ashley. I know exactly who I want. I was right karalyn was the past but ashley is the present and my future, I hope karalyn can understand that friends is all we will ever be.

ASHLEY'S VIEW:

we finished getting ready and put on our jewelry our fake diamonds from walmart! the boys arived around 7pm, boy louis looked great and harry did too.

harry: these are for you!

me: thank you there beautiful pink roses! but I thought this wasn't like a date?

harry: I know that you love pink roses and no its not we just didn't want you both to be without flowers when the boys got the girls some I got yours and nail got karalyn's.

me: well thank you very much I love them very much.

we then left and went to the ball. we danced and danced except harry didn't want to dance much. karalyn had told harry that they needed to talk they went to the corner and talked while I danced with the others. before I knew it the ball was over the night was done. tomorrow we headed back home back to louisiana.

KARALYN'S VIEW:

harry and ashley belong with each other, yes I do still have feelings for him, but them two are like a perfect match, I have to make them see that. I found harry with ashley just sitting I told harry that we really needed to talk and he said yea we do then niall came and asked ashley for a dance.

me: harry.....

wait! harry interrupted I know we have a past but im sorry thats all it will ever be friends and only friends now cause I really like ashley actually I love her more then anything.

me: friends is all I want too cause Im starting to like niall and you and ashley are perfect together and ashley likes you too but doesn't relize it yet but I promise she will soon.

harry: thank you she is perfect for me and you think she does? you know like me?

me: yes just keep doing what your doing.

harry: ok.

soon the night was over and back home the next day.

HARRY'S VIEW:

when ashley said I thought this wasn't a date and I said no, I wish it was a date. I thought. her face lit up when I gave her the flowers right then I knew for sure that ashley is the one. we left for the ball.. I didn't want to dance to dance much just knowing that tomorrow ashley will be back in louisiana and us back on tour. I have been trying to kiss ashley but I have been flaking out next thing I knew the ball was half over. I was just sitting talking with ashley when karalyn came and wanted to talk which I needed to talk with her also.

karalyn: harry.....

wait! I interrupted I know we have a past but im sorry thats all it will ever be friends and only friends now cause I really like ashley actually I love her more then anything.

karalyn: friends is all I want too cause Im starting to like niall and you and ashley are perfect together and ashley likes you too but doesn't relize it yet but I promise she will soon.

me: thank you she is perfect for me and you think she does? you know like me?

karalyn: yes just keep doing what your doing.

me: ok.

yes! ashley likes me! I just hope she relizes soon though but I would wait for her no matter how long. im glad that karalyn understands and its great that she agrees and wants to help get us together. I tried to kiss ashley the rest of the night but freaked again next thing I knew the night was over and ashley was on her way back to louisiana the next morning we said our goodbyes again I gave ashley a huged and the others did to then I walked ashley to the car and cried as ashley went down the road.