CHAPER 1~Ashley

I was sitting looking in the mirror looking at my self then I would look around my room looking at my beautiful 1D posters everywhere, thinking in five hours I get to see them in concert of course I wouldn't get to meet them cause I couldn't afford meet & greet passes for me and my aunt cause the tickets was $200 with the cost of a handicap van rental included. sorry I forgot to ...introduce myself names Ashley im 22 from Louisiana (usa) I was born with a muscle weakening illness called spinal muscular atrophy type two muscular dystrophy I use a wheelchair and I have to rely on my caregivers, family and friends for everything cause I cannot do anything on my own except talk, work my computer, drive my wheelchair and of corse im in control of my mind. "Ashley! come on lets get this over with!" my aunt yelled at me from the front room "coming" I answered wheeling to the front. that's my aunt she's a non-directioner she also one of my caregivers and one of my best friends she would do anything for me even if its setting though a 1D concert she wanted me to meet them cause that's my dream so we left early. we got in the van a drove to lake charles about 45 minutes away from my house. we went and ate at subway before the concert.

me and my aunt's conversation while eating:

my aunt: Ashley you are sooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with these boys. (looking at me in my homemade I love 1D and Louis t-shirt)

me: according to my future hubby im NOT obsessed im dedicated!

we both bust out laughing

my aunt: your husband huh?

me: no he is with Eleanor their perfect together *said with a sad face* besides no guy is going to want me especially a celb like Louis.

my aunt: why do you say that?

me: cause what guy is going to want a girl like me.

my aunt: beautiful and awesome

me: no in a wheelchair and cant take care of her self.

my aunt: Ashley you never know god made someone for everybody.

me: well I think he skipped me!

my aunt: no he doesn't skip anybody Ashley you just haven't found Mr. Right yet. your done eating?

me: yea im very full.

my aunt: well lets go! smile your going see 1D and u might get to meet them!

me: k im ready!

my aunt: lets go!

my aunt has this weird idea that if we showed up three hours early I could probably see or run in to them beautiful guys of one direction. we walked to the van got in and drove to the civics center.,