Chapter 10

A/N Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing! A lot has been going on and I've been so busy! Please forgive me!

***

I clicked on the video link and it lead me to this(a.n I will leave the video in the media section). I start the video and my eyes water when the song starts.Kirby only wanted to make me feel wanted.God,I feel like such a bitch now.I screamed at him when all he wanted to do was help me get better.That's it,I'm gunna fix this.

I go back to my email and start to type,

Dear Kirby,

I'm so sorry. I should've let you explain yourself before blowing up on you. I was wondering if we could maybe meet up soon and talk? I know I've been a complete bitch and it was wrong of me.

I love you Kirbs; I didn't stop. I miss you so much. Please respond whenever you can.

I love you

xx Bella.

With Kirby...

Kirby's p.o.v.

-BEEP BEEP-

I roll over in my bed to see that I have a new email. I sigh and roll my eyes, figuring it's Eli or Fish sending me a video or some crazy shit. I unlock my phone and stare at my lock screen. My baby...well ex-baby. God, I miss her. I've spent the last few nights sneaking alcohol and drinking until I all asleep.

Anyways, I open up my email and to my surprise, see a new email from her. Isabella.

I quickly open it and skim over the words typed but stop when I see her proposal to meet up.  A big smile appears on my face as I type back, suggesting we meet up tomorrow for lunch. She obliges and we talk all night. I can't wait to see my love again.

The Next Day...

(ISABELLA'S OUTFIT)

Isabella's p.o.v.

I walk down the street and over to the cafe where Kirby and I have arranged to meet. I pull out a seat and sit down, taking in a deep breath. I look around and my eyes stop once I see him. He's walking in with a smile on his face. He sees me and runs over.

Once he reaches me, he smiles and takes off his sunglasses, "Isabella?" I smile and take mine off, standing up to hug him. Once his arms are rapped around me, I breathe in and smile to myself; he still smells amazing.

I let go and sit down, taking a sip of my water. He orders a coke and looks at me, "God I've missed you." I nod, "I've missed you too Kirbs." He smiles but it quickly disappears, "So...I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you a bitch or anything like that. I wish I could take it back. I really do." I sigh, "It's okay. I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I should have let you explain. I know you care about me and my eating disorder."

He looks at me hopefully, "So...do you think you could be my girlfriend...again?"