Chapter 4

Isabella's p.o.v.

I woke up to see Kirby staring at me,a look of love in his eyes, "What," I asked,confused.He smiled and hovered over me,his hair tickling my forehead and his icy blue eyes looking into mine, "God damn,you're beautiful." I smiled and sighed,my heart fluttering at his words.I've always been one to deny compliments,not that I received them often because I didn't.

Anyways,Kirby leaned down and kissed my nose,setting off butterflies in my stomach.I rolled over and tried to fall back asleep but it didn't work because Kirby was too busy kissing my neck,a way to make me giggle or feel better.I turned over and looked at him, "I love you." He grinned, "I love you too." I smiled and covered myself,trying to hide my body after what happened last night.I was ashamed that he found out the way that he did.Anyways,Kirby grabbed the blanket and uncovered me,pulling me out of my bed.He dragged me into the bathroom and over to the whole body mirror as a look of disgust appeared on my face when I saw my figure.I look so fragile and broken but fat.I look fat.

Kirby wrapped his arms around my body and placed his head on my shoulder,kissing my sensitive spot behind my ear.I grinned and leaned back into him,his warmth coming onto me.I looked up at him but he was looking in the mirror at me, "You know,you're so beautiful when you wake up or when your going to bed.To sum it up,you look beautiful all day,everyday." I looked down at the floor,a slight blush heating up my cheeks, "Thanks Kirby.Thank you." He hugged me closer and then let me go,me walking out of the room and back into mine,ready to head back to sleep but no.He had to come in and jump on the bed,making it impossible for me to fall back into that comfortable silence.